Princess Cruise and Special Group

CruiseGal999

Yes we can see how you are protecting yourself. Hopefully you have everything from Mr. Jerk in writing as your time frame to dispute it on a credit card will likely expire prior to the cruise. Keep track of all your documents and put all communication in written (electronic) form.

Hope you really do enjoy the even after all the hassle.

I do have everything in writing & printed off. No, I haven't signed anything. I also have a recording of every phone call with the TA. Best app I've ever downloaded.

I'm still scratching my head as to what this "special group" that would justify an increased fee might be.

Not the OP's cruise, but last year I looked into a cruise on MSC that did have a special group with a theme that covered various on-board meetings, menus, and other activities. Price for the cruise directly with MSC was about half what the organizing group was charging.

But the only way to participate with the group's activities was to reserve through the group and pay that almost 100% higher cruise fare.

Same is true with a number of music theme cruises on different cruise lines that. If you do not book through the organizing TA the higher fares, then you do not get to listen to any of the special music performances. At least with a music themed cruise, there is the added expense to cover for the various performing bands that are the reason for the cruise itself.

OP, I am just wondering if you are missing the message here....

I am questioning whether this 'Group' is really that legit.

Nothing about this sounds like it is on the up and up.

I, we, are suggesting that you re-think whether you want to be involved with this whole thing???

Are you going to get the experience that they are 'promising' with this group event?

Or, just more disappointment and stress?

OP, I am just wondering if you are missing the message here....

I am questioning whether this 'Group' is really that legit.

Nothing about this sounds like it is on the up and up.

I, we, are suggesting that you re-think whether you want to be involved with this whole thing???

Are you going to get the experience that they are 'promising' with this group event?

Or, just more disappointment and stress?

Thank you. It is legit. I'll have to see how it all works out. I understand I'm being cryptic and it's frustrating.

Edited by CruiseGal999