Using room services for breakfast each morning, is that possible?

LongHill44

There’s no need to pay for bottled water if you have cheers. Just stop at a bar or two on your way back to your room the evening before and get an extra couple bottles of water. Store them in the mini fridge so they are cold in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We enjoy room service breakfast on port days -= that allows us to leisurely sip our coffee, then shower and get ready for whatever we’ve got on the books for port excursion. Room service and laundry service are a great enjoyment ! Go for it.

I hope we can still order a BLT with double bacon. I have written it in on the door hanger and received it. (well they actually sent three since there was three of us in the cabin.)

I hope so too!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Water is about the only thing for sale on the ship that is reasonable priced. I'd suggest getting a 12 pack ordered before the cruise and you won't need to have it delivered and pay through room service.

It's pretty ridiculous that you can order any drink < $50 though cheers, but you can't order a $5 twelve-pack of water for your room with it.

Add that to the long list of reasons I would not buy cheers.

Water is about the only thing for sale on the ship that is reasonable priced. I'd suggest getting a 12 pack ordered before the cruise and you won't need to have it delivered and pay through room service.

It's pretty ridiculous that you can order any drink < $50 though cheers, but you can't order a $5 twelve-pack of water for your room with it.

Add that to the long list of reasons I would not buy cheers.

Uhh - wrong thread ??