Can I alter he amount of tips at guest services

Comment about OP being from UK was only to point out that tipping in UK culture is very different than US culture. No need to read anything more into it.

Ok - my apologies if that was how it was meant. To be honest it wasn't apparent on my first reading. Cultures and practices are often very different in many ways and sometimes there's very little tolerance or understanding of difference shown on these boards. However thanks for explaining your comments further.

Hi there.

For whatever reasons you may have, yes, you can have the tips adjusted or removed and then give to whoever you believe gave you the best service. You can go to guest services and they should be able to take care of this.

I am not going to judge you at all.....for that there are many many nasty posters (to extent of being cyber bullies) here who already have taken charge and condemned you and even your children. I am sorry this is happening. I hope you do not feel hurt by their nasty comments.....perhaps, it is what they do best. Hopefully you will try and ignore them and not give them any perverse pleasure by replying to their posts and explaining yourself.

From one human to another, with no judgement attached, I hope you enjoy your cruise and I really wish you the best.

So calling someone a cyber bully or looking for perverse pleasure isn't judgemental? Ok :rolleyes:

Hi there.

For whatever reasons you may have, yes, you can have the tips adjusted or removed and then give to whoever you believe gave you the best service. You can go to guest services and they should be able to take care of this.

I am not going to judge you at all.....for that there are many many nasty posters (to extent of being cyber bullies) here who already have taken charge and condemned you and even your children. I am sorry this is happening. I hope you do not feel hurt by their nasty comments.....perhaps, it is what they do best. Hopefully you will try and ignore them and not give them any perverse pleasure by replying to their posts and explaining yourself.

From one human to another, with no judgement attached, I hope you enjoy your cruise and I really wish you the best.

This sums it up perfectly. You've just restored my faith in the concept of humanity!

Ok - my apologies if that was how it was meant. To be honest it wasn't apparent on my first reading. Cultures and practices are often very different in many ways and sometimes there's very little tolerance or understanding of difference shown on these boards. However thanks for explaining your comments further.

No worries :)

Hi there.

Thank you