Bringing a pill box for meds?

racetech

The other option, use a big chain drugstore.

I was in FL over the Christmas/New Years time. I had a severe sore throat and went to a doc in the box.

Script was called into local CVS. They called me up in their system, filled, charged my insurance, and I was on my way.

We chose to use a locally owned pharmacy as we have a local business as well. Our pharmacist and doctor was able to get it sent for us. Won’t happen again with us, anyway.

Little baggies! For any trip longer than one week, I use little bead storage bags. You can get 100 from Amazon for $7 with Prime. Before you go, just label them either AM or PM, add the pills for that morning or evening dose. I've gone on six week trips this way. I put all the little bags together in separate baggies for AM and PM then put them into a quart or gallon storage bag.

Takes a little while to set up, but then every morning or evening you just take a little bag out, and throw the bag away.

I also take a photo of the label on each prescription with the pill beside it just in case anyone questions what you have. But no one I know has ever been questioned.

We have been through Narita at least five or six times. Never been questioned about our meds.

Come to think of it, in 40 or so years of travel we have never once been questioned about RX or OTC that we may have been carrying.

I’ll just take plenty and no worries.
That's just common sense!

Little baggies! For any trip longer than one week, I use little bead storage bags. You can get 100 from Amazon for $7 with Prime.
If you don't have time to order from Amazon, these are also sold at drug stores; I'm pretty sure I bought them last at the Harris Teeter pharmacy (inside the grocery store). I'm pretty sure my bag was only 50 in number, but the per-bag price was pretty close.