Public Bus to Cemetery Beach

Seavoyage

Hello has anyone taken the pubic bus to Cemetery Beach - if so can you please share details..where to it pick up bus from cruise ship port - bus ride back - cost - other options - any other info greatly appreciated...thank you in advance..

We went there in Oct. we walked to the bus depot. You will have to Google it yourself as I have no clue how we got there. It was a 10 min walk once we got off the tender.

The busses are vans which hold around 16 people.

It is $2.50 US pp per direction.

You simply tell the driver where you want to go.

There are zero facilities there but it is uncrowded. You are at the extreme end of 7 mile beach. There was a lot of coral at waters edge which prevented me from going in due to no shoes.

Ants were crawling all over my beach towel I much prefer a chair

I wouldn’t want to go there again. We are experienced beach people and we only went here because our friends who love snorkeling wanted to go. The snorkeling was bad, too.

For our return we simply walked across the street and waited for a bus. You have to flag down the passing bus. We flagged one down and they invited us on. After a couple minutes we realized that we were on a tour bus and they were on their way back to the port with all the tourists. LOL, so these guys picked us up and scored $10 extra dollars for themselves It was so funny.

If I had it to do over I would go to Calico Jacks or the other places.

I hated being so isolated with no rest rooms, no drinks.

It was peaceful though

Wow thank you for the advice - I had read the snorkeling was wonderful hence why I wanted to go there - we are good with no facilities but hate ants...darn - back to the drawing board :(

Perhaps the snorkeling was bad because of the time of the year that we went, in Oct.