Book Grand Suite room seperate 2 couples

Hello fellow cruisers..... I have looked around the forum for the answer to this question to no avail, We are going on Allure in Nov '19 in a Grand Suite 2BR and we want to book each couple separate. Is this possible ? I have emailed RCCL and no response from them. I know I might get the answer I am looking for here.

Thanks in advance, David

Hello fellow cruisers..... I have looked around the forum for the answer to this question to no avail, We are going on Allure in Nov '19 in a Grand Suite 2BR and we want to book each couple separate. Is this possible ? I have emailed RCCL and no response from them. I know I might get the answer I am looking for here.

Thanks in advance, David

No, if you are booking 4 passengers to one cabin, it has to all be on one reservation. You want it this way any so that you get the lower rate for the 3rd/4th passengers in the cabin.

No, if you are booking 4 passengers to one cabin, it has to all be on one reservation. You want it this way any so that you get the lower rate for the 3rd/4th passengers in the cabin.

Would this apply to the total bill or once the reservation and down payment is made could the payments be paid by each couple separate. Both couples have the RC credit card so it would be nice to get double points for each couple.

Would this apply to the total bill or once the reservation and down payment is made could the payments be paid by each couple separate. Both couples have the RC credit card so it would be nice to get double points for each couple.

Either couple that is on the reservation should be able to call and make payments. Not sure how the double credit card points will work. Everyone will get 2 C&A points per night since it is a suite.

Thanks in advance, David

Just note that one room is the master br and the other is a smaller inside room with no attached bathroom. The second bathroom is in the hall. So there certainly is a big difference in who gets which bedroom. May impact how you choose to divide up the cost of the cabin.

Each couple should be able to pay their own deposits and final payments.