How many outlets?

pls5286

How many electrical outlets are there in a HA cabin on the Epic? I will have a travel scooter to charge in addition to the other stuff like camera, etc.

It's been a while since we were on the Epic. Typically, however, most of the NCL ships have 2 U.S. style outlets in the cabins, and several European style outlets. The U.S. style outlets supply 110 volts, the Euro outlets supply 240 volts. The U.S. plugs aren't always in the most convenient places.

I suspect if you talk to the ship's staff, they will help you with setting up to charge the travel scooter.

You can charge most electronics on either voltage (check what it says on the power supply). So to use the Euro outlets, all you need is an adapter plug like the one in the picture.

EuroPlug.jpeg.e4e24c065b40156c14e88681ea2c28a3.jpeg

How many electrical outlets are there in a HA cabin on the Epic? I will have a travel scooter to charge in addition to the other stuff like camera, etc.

I assume an HA is an accessible room? The Epic has multiple US and European outlets in its Haven suites that we have stayed in. I am not familiar with the HA class, but I would asssume the same.

It's been a while since we were on the Epic. Typically, however, most of the NCL ships have 2 U.S. style outlets in the cabins, and several European style outlets. The U.S. style outlets supply 110 volts, the Euro outlets supply 240 volts. The U.S. plugs aren't always in the most convenient places.

I suspect if you talk to the ship's staff, they will help you with setting up to charge the travel scooter.

You can charge most electronics on either voltage (check what it says on the power supply). So to use the Euro outlets, all you need is an adapter plug like the one in the picture.

It is common for at least one US outlet to be somewhere on or near the small desk that has the house phone.

For another place to look is behind the in cabin TV - ya sure convenient places ! Suggest bringing along a short extension cord.

The outlet(s) in the bath area are limited to small electronics shavers and charging of laptops cell phones etc.

DEFINITELY NOT FOR HIGH CURRENT DRAWING DEVICES !

You definitely will blow the circuit breakers and a ships electrician will be called to reset them and a Spanish

Inquisition inquiry as to how this happen with a stern warning - well maybe a nasty finger wave don't do it !

The circuit breaker that you trip maybe just for your cabin and then it might be for a small section of the cabins

adjacent to yours - Oh your neighbors will be very happy with this.

It is common for at least one US outlet to be somewhere on or near the small desk that has the house phone. For another place to look is behind the in cabin TV - ya sure convenient places ! Suggest bringing along a short extension cord. The outlet(s) in the bath area are limited to small electronics shavers and charging of laptops cell phones etc.

DEFINITELY NOT FOR HIGH CURRENT DRAWING DEVICES ! You definitely will blow the circuit breakers and a ships electrician will be called to reset them and a Spanish Inquisition inquiry as to how this happen with a stern warning - well maybe a nasty finger wave don't do it ! The circuit breaker that you trip maybe just for your cabin and then it might be for a small section of the cabins adjacent to yours - Oh your neighbors will be very happy with this.

Again, the OP is asking about a Haven room which does not have a "small desk that houses the phone". It has multiple outlets. We even had an outlet next to the bed.

Again, the OP is asking about a Haven room which does not have a "small desk that houses the phone". It has multiple outlets. We even had an outlet next to the bed.

Again - What ?!?

HA = Handicap Accessible -OR- Haven

Just a quick clarification - HA is that Handicap Accessible or HAVEN ? Or even both ??

For a Haven it would be expected to have multiple outlets conveniently located in the Suite.

For the HA cabin not necessarily so.

If the cabin number is known possible to review a YouTube Video Cruisedeckplans photo album

of the cabin to check the location of the outlets.