Sunshine Itinerary (7/22/19) No Longer on Carnival Website

handbellplayer

I had been looking at a 5-day cruise on Sunshine out of Charleston departing 7/22/19. I went to the Carnival website today and that date seems to have disappeared. Any idea what may be happening with that cruise? Those are the best dates for my extended family.

I just checked on the TA engine and it still shows available. I did not go as far as to select a room. Usually when a charter takes a ship it say unavailable. It does not mean that it cant change, but hat is what it says now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just checked on the TA engine and it still shows available. I did not go as far as to select a room. Usually when a charter takes a ship it say unavailable. It does not mean that it cant change, but hat is what it says now.

I noticed that it still shows on the on line TA sites. I guess I'll have to call Carnival. I don't know how much success I'll have. I don't know about Carnival, but the telephone support folks at RCCL are notoriously uninformed and unhelpful with questions like this one.

I noticed that it still shows on the on line TA sites. I guess I'll have to call Carnival. I don't know how much success I'll have. I don't know about Carnival, but the telephone support folks at RCCL are notoriously uninformed and unhelpful with questions like this one.

Many other work from home and see the same that you and I might. It is also true, that I have informed them of some news at times that I found somewhere else. The booking engine was really slow, so maybe there is something wrong. I did see that the Magic had a sailing that went to a charter during the same time frame.....