Child's Price on Excursions

All of RC's excursions seem to quote both an adult & child price. At what age do children have to pay? For example, the Kennedy Space Center shows a child price, but children under 3 are normally free on a walk up admission. Just wondering. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

All of RC's excursions seem to quote both an adult & child price. At what age do children have to pay? For example, the Kennedy Space Center shows a child price, but children under 3 are normally free on a walk up admission. Just wondering. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Children 3 and under are no charge for excursions booked through Royal. We just took our granddaughter on a cruise in February. We did not have to pay for either the Atlantis excursion that was booked pre cruise, or the New York City tour with airport drop off that we booked on the Anthem. We did not receive a ticket for either of these excursions for her. The excursions showed on her itinerary; but no charge. I hope this helps.

Children 3 and under are no charge for excursions booked through Royal. We just took our granddaughter on a cruise in February. We did not have to pay for either the Atlantis excursion that was booked pre cruise, or the New York City tour with airport drop off that we booked on the Anthem. We did not receive a ticket for either of these excursions for her. The excursions showed on her itinerary; but no charge. I hope this helps.

Is age 3 on any documentation on RCL web site. My grandchild is 4 and our St. Marten beach tour is charging her $40 in the cruise planner.

We did not have to pay for our 3 year old on the dolphin/stingray excursion at Grand Cayman. It probably depends on the excursion itself and what their contractors (shuttles, etc) require. This was the only one we have booked through them so I am not sure what the rest of the excursions do.

Is age 3 on any documentation on RCL web site. My grandchild is 4 and our St. Marten beach tour is charging her $40 in the cruise planner.

If 3 and under is free, then it stands to reason that a 4-year-old would be changed the child’s price.

If 3 and under is free, then it stands to reason that a 4-year-old would be changed the child’s price.

I was looking for documentation on their web site or somewhere as a disclaimer in the cruise planner as it does for the Specialty Restaurants.

I was looking for documentation on their web site or somewhere as a disclaimer in the cruise planner as it does for the Specialty Restaurants.

I wasn’t able to find anything on their website related to age tiers for kids on excursions

I wasn’t able to find anything on their website related to age tiers for kids on excursions

I found this information, although it was not easy. Again, we did not get charged, and we did not get a ticket. I even inquired at the shore excursion area when they brought me our post cruise excursion tickets, and they said no need for a ticket. They have a list. I was basically told the same thing regarding the Atlantis Excursion.

Is there an Infant Price - Royal Caribbean International A: A Shore Excursions may reflect an infant at the price of zero. D epending on the specific excursion, infants within a range on/or about ages 0 to 3 years old (unless tour specifies differently) must sit on a parent's lap. 'Lap babies' (not occupying seat) are free on Shore Excursions. Excursion tickets will indicate no charge within the confirmation summary.