Majestic Princess Hollywood Conservatory Questions for a Meet & Greet

trbarton

I'm hosting a Meet & Greet that is being held in the Hollywood Conservatory on the Majestic Princess. I'm new to the Majestic. What is the best way to get there? On the ship map I see some lifts that are before the Hollywood Pool Club. Are these the elevators to use? Any photos to share where one might have a Meet & Greet appreciated.

Tom:D

I'm hosting a Meet & Greet that is being held in the Hollywood Conservatory on the Majestic Princess. I'm new to the Majestic. What is the best way to get there? On the ship map I see some lifts that are before the Hollywood Pool Club. Are these the elevators to use? Any photos to share where one might have a Meet & Greet appreciated.

Tom:D

Yes those would be the lifts.

Just curious where will it be.....all the way forward, behind the bar?...will you all be standing or will Princess bring in chairs? In July when we left the ship in Shanghai there was limited seating. But, a couple times they did have folding chairs out for group gatherings. The pool area only has loungers and forward of the bar looks like the photo below.

It is a beautiful area.Majestic-Princess-Ent-Hollywood-Conservatory.jpg

Edited by land lover

BTW...don't know if there will be smoking areas on your sailing but on ours...prior to entering the Hollywood Pool Club there was a huge smoking area on the starboard side......you had to walk through it to get into the Club. Port side, no smoking at the entrance.

BTW...don't know if there will be smoking areas on your sailing but on ours...prior to entering the Hollywood Pool Club there was a huge smoking area on the starboard side......you had to walk through it to get into the Club. Port side, no smoking at the entrance.

The deck 17 smoking area on the Majestic was a bad location. Smoke blew back downward on lido pool area and made a miserable MUTS experience.

This seems an odd location for a M&G. I wonder why Princess picked this location. Could it be with no Club 6 as on other Royal Class ships there is no other suitable location?

Yes, the forward elevators outside the Hollywood Pool Club would be the closest elevators to use.

Thanks for everyone’s replies. From what I read on Cruise Critic there doesn’t seem to be one location that is normally used. From other posts & photos that I’ve seen I also wondered where people would sit. It’s going to be interesting. I’m going to inquire with Princess about seating areas for our members.

Thanks again!

Tom😀

Thanks for everyone’s replies. From what I read on Cruise Critic there doesn’t seem to be one location that is normally used. From other posts & photos that I’ve seen I also wondered where people would sit. It’s going to be interesting. I’m going to inquire with Princess about seating areas for our members.

Tom��

There are rattan chairs and sofas along each side of the Hollywood Conservatory near each entrance. We congregated on the right hand side for the Inaugural meet and greet. Some people sat and some stood and chatted.

Majestic-Princess-490.jpg

Sandra

There are rattan chairs and sofas along each side of the Hollywood Conservatory near each entrance. We congregated on the right hand side for the Inaugural meet and greet. Some people sat and some stood and chatted.

Majestic-Princess-490.jpg

Sandra

Thank you very much, especially the photo. That’s very helpful. Since the Hollywood Conservative is a large area I guess people will just have to look around. I’m thinking to bring some Cruise Critic Meet & Greet signs with arrows that could be put up depending as to where we meet.

Thanks again.

Tom😀

Above....

This photo is the space to the right and forward of the photo Sandra posted...so u see there is space to stand.

But if you are having a good number.....I might ask for the area to be roped off......and a few extra chairs brought in. I organized a few M&G and if you need a table I would ask for one

BTW...go back and look at Sandra photo, bar is thru the doors to the left.

Edited by land lover

Above....

This photo is the space to the left and forward of the photo Sandra posted...so u see there is space to stand.

But if you are having a good number.....I might ask for the area to be roped off......and a few extra chairs brought in.

Thank you very much. All photos are very helpful, especially for anyone that has never been on the Majestic.

I’ve contacted Princess to see what facilities they have for seating. I’m thinking that we’ll have at least 50 people.

Tom😀

Thank you very much. All photos are very helpful, especially for anyone that has never been on the Majestic.

I’ve contacted Princess to see what facilities they have for seating. I’m thinking that we’ll have at least 50 people.

Tom

Gosh...you are fast...didn't even get to edit my mistake and add additional info..lol have a great cruise.....

• 4 months later...
Above....

This photo is the space to the right and forward of the photo Sandra posted...so u see there is space to stand.

But if you are having a good number.....I might ask for the area to be roped off......and a few extra chairs brought in. I organized a few M&G and if you need a table I would ask for one

Thanks for your photo.

What are the dancing venues on the Majestic?

I’ve looked at the layout & since it was built for the Chinese market perhaps Princess concluded the cruisers in the Chinese market don’t dance which I find it hard to believe.

Thanks again.

Tom😀

Hi Tom, on our third leg to Shanghai, Live music nightly in the Piazza (Atrium), where we danced. Danced once in the Vista Lounge, at the Captain Circle Event and live music in the Explorer, but area too small to dance. Stan