What's your packing must-have?

A small light to use in the bathroom at night. Awfully dark in their with the door closed.

Make sure you have something magnetic, as there are no plugs in bathroom. We also have a small (blue screen) nightlight to plug in by desk to make it easier to find the bathroom at night.

Some ships have a clock read out on the phone....they are small and fairly dim, tho. Bring a clock if you need one...battery operated. You can get wake-up calls, if you need one.

This isn't "ship specific", but on all beach vacations, I bring binoculars! Lots to see at sea!

- large variety of meds / first aid stuff

- small container of liquid hand soap, as I hate bar soap

- alarm clock

- over the door organizer (great to keep things easy to find and get to, even by someone outside the bathroom with the door open when someone else is inside the bathroom)

- mesh shower caddy (no knocking over mini shampoo & body wash bottles)

- pop up mesh laundry hamper to put in the closet, as it makes the best use of extra vertical closet space and makes it easy to keep all our dirty clothes organizer

- small bag/purse for things I want to keep with me while walking around the ship (small bottle of water, book to read, seapass, chapstick, meds, etc) - I like a mini drawstring backpack

- larger backpack for shore excursions

- flip flops, even if not on a beach itinerary, as they make great "slippers" in the room - like hotels, the carpet isn't very clean and I don't want to get my feet dirty then get into bed

- at least 2 pens, to fill out forms (in the cruise terminal and on the ship), write a note to the cabin steward, etc, and as they always seem to get misplaced

- large variety of meds / first aid stuff

- small container of liquid hand soap, as I hate bar soap

- alarm clock

- over the door organizer (great to keep things easy to find and get to, even by someone outside the bathroom with the door open when someone else is inside the bathroom)

- mesh shower caddy (no knocking over mini shampoo & body wash bottles)

- pop up mesh laundry hamper to put in the closet, as it makes the best use of extra vertical closet space and makes it easy to keep all our dirty clothes organizer

- small bag/purse for things I want to keep with me while walking around the ship (small bottle of water, book to read, seapass, chapstick, meds, etc) - I like a mini drawstring backpack

- larger backpack for shore excursions

- flip flops, even if not on a beach itinerary, as they make great "slippers" in the room - like hotels, the carpet isn't very clean and I don't want to get my feet dirty then get into bed

- at least 2 pens, to fill out forms (in the cruise terminal and on the ship), write a note to the cabin steward, etc, and as they always seem to get misplaced

Wow! If that is your "must haves" I'd be afraid to see you "nice to haves".

I like to bring sticky notes, small packets of laundry soap and clip clothespins to hang wet clothes on the line in the shower, mini flashlight, a few magnetic clips, a "fake" credit card to put in the light slot, Chargers for the electronics, and a plug in outlet wit 4 plugs and 2 USB ports. I bought a shoe organizer at the dollar store -- perfect size for toddler shoes but great to hang as a bathroom organizer.