concierge class cabins aft decks 12 and 11 Reflection?

39august

Am I correct in assuming that these aft facing cabins will have larger (deeper) balconies than side facing cabins? Are any of them covered, please?

The S-Class Aft concierge cabins do not have deep balconies, that the M-Class ships have.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Surely they are a bit larger! Or I guess the deck plans may lie. Looks like all the concierge class slanted balconies are taken for the cruise I am looking at, so was considering those aft cabins.

No, they are not and the only ones completely covered are on deck 12.

The only aft cabins on S class ships that have a slightly larger balcony are the 2 aft dead center. They are not deeper but are a bit longer. None of the very aft facing cabin are covered except those on Deck 12 which are all Suites.

Surely they are a bit larger! Or I guess the deck plans may lie. Looks like all the concierge class slanted balconies are taken for the cruise I am looking at, so was considering those aft cabins.
Have you looked at the 1A balconies on the slant on decks 7, 8 and 9 since the Concierge and Veranda cabins are identical in size and layout. Only you can decide if the balcony size is worth more than the Concierge benefits but for us the Concierge benefits aren't worth much. On the other hand, if Concierge class is important to you, all balconies are generously sized to accomodate chairs and foot stools. We prefer balconies on the slant but cabin class is decided based on pricing - I do like the foot stools but can make do without.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The only aft cabins on S class ships that have a slightly larger balcony are the 2 aft dead center. They are not deeper but are a bit longer. None of the very aft facing cabin are covered except those on Deck 12 which are all Suites.

No, there are two Concierge cabins in the middle of deck 12 aft and only one is slightly wider.

No, there are two Concierge cabins in the middle of deck 12 aft and only one is slightly wider.

On the S class ships, the fourth aft cabin in from the starboard side is the largest, by quite bit. First one in is tiny. They do vary.

Google for a photo of aft Solstice.

On the S class ships, the fourth aft cabin in from the starboard side is the largest, by quite bit. First one in is tiny. They do vary.

Google for a photo of aft Solstice.

The question was about Reflection and there are only two on deck 12 aft. That was the comment. Heres a link to a photo of Reflection aft and you can see the one Concierge cabin is slightly smaller than the other.

/www.google.com/search?q=reflection+aft+photo&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=uTrLGZmMdr-cEM%253A%252CtF1a-Zs1YxsXiM%252C_&usg=__wZp1Eriiff7CG2hmOUMs4D6Nd0Y%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwip9vD8jZfaAhVQ-2MKHWDECoAQ9QEILDAA

Edited by Ma Bell