Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

How about 6pm at the Trellis Bar in Central Park?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is perfect. See You there! I'm tall. The hubs is too. I saw your pic from the helipad party. I think I can find you!! Thanks for asking!!

Are the drinks of the day included in the drink package?

Indeed they are. Honestly that Gold Margarita

May require a nap before wine tasting!!!

Indeed they are. Honestly that Gold Margarita

May require a nap before wine tasting!!!

You guys sound like so much fun!! This is the first cruise we actually bought the drink package! I don't think we'll be disappointed! Thank you so much for the live review!

Oh, quick question, did you guys end up getting the bands or just stick to the cards?

Well that's funny. The 17 y/o is crazy sensitive that she's not 18 yet and her friend is. It's creating a bad dynamic. They are collectively either too old or too young for most every organized event!!! It's a bummer. DD thought the bands were like teen club band and you had to be 17 or under to get one. She pitched a fit. I moved on. We've found we didn't need them. Cards work well!!

We will not be going to the same ports you have been. We are going to San Juan, Labadee and St Maarten. Any tips or advice for those ports if you have been there before? TIA!

We will not be going to the same ports you have been. We are going to San Juan, Labadee and St Maarten. Any tips or advice for those ports if you have been there before? TIA!

Honestly I'm jealous. I think those are preferred ports. I've been to cozumel several time and just two weeks ago! And Jamaica scares me... I much prefer eastern Caribbean ports! And Labadee turned out to be a little slice of heaven!!! Sounds perfect. Enjoy!!!

I know!! Isn’t it amazing that they can do that in the first place, but on a tiny rink on a moving ship!!! Wow!! You don’t realize how small that rink is until you skate on it.

Royal is also not know for their story lines for shows. While the shows are pretty amazing, the story lines are pretty strange. I don’t think anyone gets them, except for the Broadway types shows of course.

Seriously I was blown away by the talent level. Thought I was watching the Olympics!!!

You guys sound like so much fun!! This is the first cruise we actually bought the drink package! I don't think we'll be disappointed! Thank you so much for the live review!

Oh my! It does not disappoint!! Best $45 a day we spent on this trip!!! Thank you for coming along!!! Having a blast posting about it. It keeps me from working all the time...

Great review of the Blue Hole, thank you! We did it a few years ago with our kids and it was a day we will never forget. I wouldn't think twice about going back there again even with the issues in Mobay.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Great review of the Blue Hole, thank you! We did it a few years ago with our kids and it was a day we will never forget. I wouldn't think twice about going back there again even with the issues in Mobay.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Thank you. I'm sooooo glad I didn't chicken out. All was good. Felt safe all the time. Totally agree with you, a day we will never forget.

Hey all. Thought I'd share my thoughts on the internet - wow! I was on carnival two weeks ago and I couldn't work! That was bad. That was a late addition to the vacay schedule and I planned to work. I couldn't load an email. I had to alter my plans and work in ports for as long as I could find decent internet. It was simply terrible. This internet, on the other hand is amazing! Like land-based speeds. I can work, blog, read, you name it! Very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to do that Caymus tasting when we are there in June. Did you pre-book this or do it on the ship?

Yep. Booked on the ship. But they did say this one sells out. They have one every sea day. Enjoy!!

A Flannbar sighting. This Jeanie came out of the bottle and made all our wishes come true. It was amazing!! 463739a836257dfdd23bb997b440e7c7.jpg

Totally enjoyed our pre-dinner drinks with our new friends! Don't you just love cruise critic???

A Flannbar sighting. This Jeanie came out of the bottle and made all our wishes come true. It was amazing!! 463739a836257dfdd23bb997b440e7c7.jpg

Totally enjoyed our pre-dinner drinks with our new friends! Don't you just love cruise critic???

Great picture! If you didn't know better, you wouldn't even know you were on a ship!!

GREAT Photo!!! Looks like you're having a great time!!!

Making me wish August was around the corner....but the last thing I want to do is rush summer away!... but we love Harmony, probably our favorite ship and can't wait to go again!!!

CHEERS and Happy Sailing!