Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

L1211, did those bustards try to throw you off today? 24 hours from now all you will have left is some half finished piles of laundry, a hunkering for wine, the wonderment of who is going to make your bed followed by dinner, and the layer of skin that has yet to peel from your hubby’s body. Top that all off with the memories that you made and I know it was an amazing week.

I was a naysayer of the Oasis Class when they first talked about her being constructed. I had mainly sailed on Princess with a couple Radiance Class sailings. The first time I stepped foot onto Oasis I was hooked, 30 seconds in and 20 steps from the gangway. We had her booked again before we disembarked the ship. I’m not sure if you can say the same but this Class of Ship is a temptress for me. She keeps luring me back.

Thank-you for bringing us along on your families adventure. It was a lot of fun for me and I didn’t keep up with you drink for drink. I honestly hope you do anther live review, this one was great.

Andrew

Ditto! Andrew. This was a wonderful live review! I stumbled upon it as I was just browsing the site. So glad I did! Hope your daughter is feeling better! Thanks for the memories!! Lol. Loved the pictures! Happy cruising!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Back where we started... boo hoo. Thanks so much to all of you who joined us!!! We're in ft lauderdale today post cruise. Embassy Suites on 17th. Open to suggestions on what to do with two late teen with sun burns!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L1211, seriously great review. Thanks for this cause now I will not be doing this - well maybe!

Enjoy the rest of your evening and remember - your sea pass card does not work at the airport bar!

(One more week!)

Ha! Thank you for the advice! Look forward to following along with you!!!

Excellent review. Perfect for getting though cruise withdrawal. Thank you

Thank you so much! Now we can all stalk Cruise Life Rick on the Symphony!!! Might help with my post-cruise depression!!!

L1211, did those bustards try to throw you off today? 24 hours from now all you will have left is some half finished piles of laundry, a hunkering for wine, the wonderment of who is going to make your bed followed by dinner, and the layer of skin that has yet to peel from your hubby’s body. Top that all off with the memories that you made and I know it was an amazing week.

I was a naysayer of the Oasis Class when they first talked about her being constructed. I had mainly sailed on Princess with a couple Radiance Class sailings. The first time I stepped foot onto Oasis I was hooked, 30 seconds in and 20 steps from the gangway. We had her booked again before we disembarked the ship. I’m not sure if you can say the same but this Class of Ship is a temptress for me. She keeps luring me back.

Thank-you for bringing us along on your families adventure. It was a lot of fun for me and I didn’t keep up with you drink for drink. I honestly hope you do anther live review, this one was great.

Andrew

Thanks so much Andrew, that means a lot coming from you! I've read all your reviews in my research. I'm an avid planner/cruise critic stalker!!! This ship is amazing as are the staff. Amazing service. It saddenes me the folks who talk about decay in service. I saw great people working tirelessly to please masses of guests and giving individual service everywhere they could!! Top notch operation and works class facilities for sure!

I'm so sad our little cruise is over... WAH....:(

This has been a wonderful and hysterical live review this week, and has been a great break from the normal day to day stresses for a lot of us here on CC! Like others have said, I hope you become a Live Blog & RCI regular as yes, the Oasis class of ship is like an addiction, and August can NOT come soon enough for my 2nd time on HOTS. You had me laughing all week long and you took a page out of my book and made the most of the drink package!! CHEERS!!!

...loved the positive elevator story, sizzle like bacon and learned OOTD!!!!

...until your next cruise....

These items were confiscated. Don'ts!a01e662b90bee70031f2c246bd50e639.jpg

Nice. I always try to get this picture but I often get stopped. That line up might be for the next yard sale table.

I loved this live review it was the best. You made me wanna read what your family was up to all throughout the day. And you made me wanna get the alcohol package though i don't drink often. You got my fire back from vacation planning fatigue for my first cruise on RCL. I hope your next cruise you do another review. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for letting us in on your vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is why we always do self assist and get off as early as possible - we generally avoid most of chaos/crowd.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is the first time we've left our bags out thinking we're in ft lauderdale today with no where to be. Ha! We might be here! Not our best plan. Update. 63a4b4030c84951c1adbcf16745917bd.jpg

I'm so sad our little cruise is over... WAH....:(

This has been a wonderful and hysterical live review this week, and has been a great break from the normal day to day stresses for a lot of us here on CC! Like others have said, I hope you become a Live Blog & RCI regular as yes, the Oasis class of ship is like an addiction, and August can NOT come soon enough for my 2nd time on HOTS. You had me laughing all week long and you took a page out of my book and made the most of the drink package!! CHEERS!!!

...loved the positive elevator story, sizzle like bacon and learned OOTD!!!!

...until your next cruise....

You are awesome! Yes, a cruise is YOU make of it and we had a ball!!! Your all' encouragement was priceless!!!