Can you carry-on liquid protein shakes?

Cruisinmsk

Unopened protein shakes in sealed cartons (a four-pack 11 oz each). Are they allowed? Would those count as/toward our soda limit?

Don't know if this helps any, but I brought in my carry on bag an unopened 6 pack of 5oz cans of V8 juice without issue.

Unopened protein shakes in sealed cartons (a four-pack 11 oz each). Are they allowed? Would those count as/toward our soda limit?
Cartons and cans are good, bottles not good. They would count towards your 12 pp limit. Remember than you can bring on an additional 12 pack pp at each port stop. San Juan (CVS), St Thomas (Havensight Mall) and Grand Turk have easily accessible stores right near the port stop.

I just have a steak every night for my protein. It's like water, why bring it on, when they serve it for free.

Lol, except it's difficult to get steak early in the morning when you go to the gym. Not me, of course - I do not work out on vacation, but my hubby is weird that way. I prefer to go to Lido & people-watch, enjoy the water view, have coffee early in the morning.

If you mean cans when you say cartons, don't see any problem, and they might count it against your total!

They are the cardboard cartons that have a twist top. I'm pretty sure it would count toward your total cans allowed, just because of the way things are worded on the website. We've only carried the protein shakes & bottle of wine on board.

Ha ha! Not on purpose, I guess as we get older we just can't sleep as late. Usually up between 4:45 and 6. As you can probably guess, if we want to see the shows at night, we have to have coffee at dinner. Otherwise, it's lights out.

Lol, except it's difficult to get steak early in the morning when you go to the gym. Not me, of course - I do not work out on vacation, but my hubby is weird that way. I prefer to go to Lido & people-watch, enjoy the water view, have coffee early in the morning.

Early morning protein? That's what bacon is for.

I agree, Parrot. I drink protein drinks as a mid morning snack at work, but I get all the protein I need on vacation from my meals. I'm hoping hubby will not take the drinks this time, since we are flying. Plus, they are heavy - I'd rather use my luggage weight allowance on packing extra swimwear or flip flops!

I agree, Parrot. I drink protein drinks as a mid morning snack at work, but I get all the protein I need on vacation from my meals. I'm hoping hubby will not take the drinks this time, since we are flying. Plus, they are heavy - I'd rather use my luggage weight allowance on packing extra swimwear or flip flops!

Take separate suitcases and tell him if he wants to use his weight allowance on "protein shakes" to knock himself out, it's coming out of HIS weight allowance, not yours.