Cruising in Feb 2019

Megan_Strick

I would like to know the same thing. We are cruising in January 2019. Only 3 excursions listed so far and they only popped up in the last few days.

This is a 14 day cruise with 7 ports. Waiting "patiently". ;p

I am expecting early 2019 excursions, including FTTF to start dribbling in mid-month, this month (April.)

It's my belief Carnival solidifies excursion contracts on an annual basis, so when January 2019 start becoming available, so will Feb, March, etc.

I check twice daily for our April, 2019, cruise.

This opinion is based on nothing but past experience, so probably worth the proverbial two cents.

Nothing for 2/10/19 on the Sunshine. I want FTTF, but I am also waiting for check-in times to become available.

I will have to wait even longer for 12/30/19 on the Valor.

I am not very fond of waiting, especially when I know that the pain from having two teeth extracted 8 hours ago is only going to get worse.

From what I've read on other posts, they should start appearing mid April to the beginning of May. For our last two cruises, FTTF was always the first to appear, then a couple of days later the excursions started appearing.

I would like to know the same thing. We are cruising in January 2019. Only 3 excursions listed so far and they only popped up in the last few days.

This is a 14 day cruise with 7 ports. Waiting "patiently". ;p

We're on this cruise also! Our 3rd Journeys cruise!

For 1/27/19 Liberty sailing, a Nassau garden excursion began showing as of this morning. That's it, but much better than seeing a blank page every day. I'm also keeping an eagle eye out for FTTF to be released.