Embassy Suites or Holiday Inn POM

DebOinKC

Trying to decided if we should stay in Miami or FLL. Our flight gets in FLL at 3:30 in the afternoon. I have a reservation as of right now in FLL at Embassy Suites on 17th Street. But I can get a room at Holiday Inn POM for a little cheaper.

Has anyone stayed at either of these places recently give me their opinions of which hotel to choose.

Given what time you arrive if you are sailing out of the Port Of Miami I would just head over to Miami.

For hotels I would give a higher rating to the Embassy Suites but given that the next day you go to Miami I jut would look at staying in Miami.

Take a look at the prices at the Hampton Inn in downtown Miami. Remember that like Embassy Suites comes with a breakfast and a manager's reception. I really like the location of the Hampton Inn to many restaurants at Mary Brickell Village and Brickell Centre.

Keith

Holiday Inn is not as nice as the ES, but offers some rooms with a view of the port and is across the street from Bayside Market. As suggested by Keith, there are many other better hotels in downtown Miami to compare in your search.

Trying to decided if we should stay in Miami or FLL. Our flight gets in FLL at 3:30 in the afternoon. I have a reservation as of right now in FLL at Embassy Suites on 17th Street. But I can get a room at Holiday Inn POM for a little cheaper.

Has anyone stayed at either of these places recently give me their opinions of which hotel to choose.

Stayed at the Holiday Inn POM last week. Avoid like the plague. Snotty clerks with attitudes, over priced food in the restaurant and mostly high priced Motel 6 rooms that look nothing like what is on their website.