Voyager of the Seas returning for 2019/2020 season

Thanks,

I like the voyager.

She’s getting a refit .wonder if they will put a slide on?

They mention their "royal amplification program" so fingers crossed they don't forget us down here and she gets ALL the new bells and buzzers, including "the perfect storm" waterslide, that her younger sister Mariner of the Seas is showing...... have been on both ships Mariner is my personal favourite:D

Pity they didn't think to send us the younger one !!! ;);p;p

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/renovations-royal-amplified?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_why_hm_awaren_947

Thanks for that, what ever happened to discounted "first release" prices!!!!......be last minute specials for us if we are going to cruise local with them again - the nightly drinks in the Diamond club are getting dearer ;p;p

There are some honest early saver fares out there, we booked a bargain price "Yacht Club" class deal for MSC Bellissima Nov 2019 Genoa to Dubai ....inclusions are amazing......and loyalty matched our Princess Elite to their highest loyalty level..... win win... got to have cruising smarts ;);)

Thanks for that, what ever happened to discounted "first release" prices!!!!......be last minute specials for us if we are going to cruise local with them again - the nightly drinks in the Diamond club are getting dearer ;p;p

There are some honest early saver fares out there, we booked a bargain price "Yacht Club" class deal for MSC Bellissima Nov 2019 Genoa to Dubai ....inclusions are amazing......and loyalty matched our Princess Elite to their highest loyalty level..... win win... got to have cruising smarts ;);)

Great deal there... a YC interior is the same price as RCL's plain jane interior... I agree with you which one I'd rather be on!!

RCL just keep going with their money grab. Entry level interiors are around $200/person/day.

Great deal there... a YC interior is the same price as RCL's plain jane interior... I agree with you which one I'd rather be on!!

RCL just keep going with their money grab. Entry level interiors are around $200/person/day.

Fantastic deal, YC interior including grats $3290pp .... and would you believe scored the price on a $10 pp deposit :'):') we needed a lift part the way home this will do nicely :D:D

Fantastic deal, YC interior including grats $3290pp .... and would you believe scored the price on a $10 pp deposit :'):') we needed a lift part the way home this will do nicely :D:D

Wow, even better when it fits in well like that.