Dressing up instead of down

Mslmesq

I dress every time I leave the cabin. T-shirt and blue jeans. I don't think NCL allows you to be in public not dressed! :*

We always dress down for meals, never know when a food fight gonna break out.

everything i read on here is about dressing casually. What about dressing up? I enjoy dressing up on vacation. Does anyone on ncl dress up, or will I feel out of place?

I’m not talking about formal attire, but nice dresses or jumpsuits that I would wear to a night club or something.

Some cruises we do, some we don't. It's great either way :)

Want to buy one? $0 down, take over payments!

Yes, I’m quite interested! Does she also do all the cleaning, cooking, shopping, errands and child care? Cause frankly, I’m exhausted and would like to hire a new wife for both my husband and myself. :cool:

everything i read on here is about dressing casually. What about dressing up? I enjoy dressing up on vacation. Does anyone on ncl dress up, or will I feel out of place?

I’m not talking about formal attire, but nice dresses or jumpsuits that I would wear to a night club or something.

Go on Instagram and look up the ship you will get good idea of the fashion, see many in nice resort wear.

I also like to dress up as I don't get the opportunity at home. On my NCL Jewel cruise in January there were a number of people who dressed up, including ladies in floor length gowns and gentlemen in tuxedos.