Tender Tickets for CocoCay Bungalows?

Hello All! We will be on the Anthem next Saturday (the 14th) and so looking forward to getting out of this snow. We have a bungalow reserved for CocoCay and I am curious about the tenders to shore. Do we get tickets already in stateroom (read this in one review), or do we go and sign up / pick them up somewhere (also read this in a different review). If you know of the most recent procedure, I would great appreciate hearing it. :-)

Thank you!

You will get your bungalow tix on day 1 with any other excursions that you have booked. The bungalow tix is your tender ticket. You should be able to get on a tender right after suite guest. Go early or you could wait awhile.

Same for beach beds

Thanks for replying to pp. I've asked that on other threads and no one has answered. We have a beach bed in a few weeks. What about lunch with a beach bed?

In December on Anthem, our bungalow tickets were in our cabin on Day 1, and that is all we had to show for the priority tender. We also were called down to Wonderland a couple days before CocoCay to choose the food to be delivered to our bungalow.

There was a tram waiting to take us to the bungalow after we exited the tender.

We loved having a bungalow!

I should add that up to six people are permitted to use the bungalow, but only one excursion ticket is provided. This ticket will allow all six people on the tender and also to travel on the tram to the bungalows. At the bungalows, they will give you six bracelets. If some members of your party are not planning to leave the ship at the same time that you are, they should get tender tickets.

I should add that up to six people are permitted to use the bungalow, but only one excursion ticket is provided. This ticket will allow all six people on the tender and also to travel on the tram to the bungalows. At the bungalows, they will give you six bracelets. If some members of your party are not planning to leave the ship at the same time that you are, they should get tender tickets.

And same for beach beds? (Tram, bracelets, preorder lunch invitation)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In December on Anthem, our bungalow tickets were in our cabin on Day 1, and that is all we had to show for the priority tender. We also were called down to Wonderland a couple days before CocoCay to choose the food to be delivered to our bungalow.

There was a tram waiting to take us to the bungalow after we exited the tender.

We loved having a bungalow!

It just dawned on me that we booked a cabana and not a bungalow. I am very sorry for any misinformation or confusion.

Thanks for replying to pp. I've asked that on other threads and no one has answered. We have a beach bed in a few weeks. What about lunch with a beach bed?

I boarded the anthem today and this should answer your question: 51b5c67afb9c279878981e74e37e81ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just dawned on me that we booked a cabana and not a bungalow. I am very sorry for any misinformation or confusion.

Okay. Just to correct any misinformation, we in fact did have a bungalow. I wish I could edit my review.