Reserving a Spot by the Pool

Oakman58

This is what I do... When I am ready to sit down, and of course every chair has a hat, book, one flip-flop on it, I sit at the end of the chair. Usually some one will yell at me "that chair is taken". I politely inform them that I will be happy to move when the person gets there BUT....If it is more than 30 minutes, I move the articles to another chair or ask the staff to move it.

Works every time!!! ;p

If I see a generic NCL towel and no person to or fro said chair for a long period of time (over an hour at least) I will move the towel and take the chair. Sometimes, I will move it to another row. I love it when the original towel placer comes back in 2 hours and is super confused. Not sorry at all.

I was at an AI a few weeks ago and wanted to enjoy my morning coffee and book with a beach view. I found a great, front row, spot (with a towel) and sat down. I sat for 40 minutes, enjoyed it all, and left. Never did see the hogger.

I did leave my coffee cup so they knew I'd been there. Just my little petty move, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think I’ve come up with a new way to save a place for myself and all my family members on the pool deck. I just need to bring some of that yellow caution tape with me.

2lninab.jpg

That's a great idea, if you need some of that caution tape just let me know, I have a whole roll of it in the garage and happy to share it.

:'):halo:

This is what I do... When I am ready to sit down, and of course every chair has a hat, book, one flip-flop on it, I sit at the end of the chair. Usually some one will yell at me "that chair is taken". I politely inform them that I will be happy to move when the person gets there BUT....If it is more than 30 minutes, I move the articles to another chair or ask the staff to move it.

Works every time!!! ;p

What a great idea. I would have no problem moving someones stuff after seeing that no one was there within the thirty minute time frame. If someone has the nerve to reserve the chair for hours I would have no problem having the nerve to move their stuff.