Royal Carribean Freedom of the Seas- Dining and show times

We are traveling on the Freedom of the Seas sailing June 2, 2018, and it will be our first Royal Carribean cruise! We are very excited, but not familiar with the RCL dining and show schedule or process. We are traveling with another family and have the My Time Dining option. We want to see the shows on board, but want to ensure we plan dining to coordinate with the show times. I called Royal Carribean and they advised they do not have any information for the show times and it would not be available until being on board. There is an option to reserve certain dining times with the My Time Dining, so I am wondering if anyone knows what time the shows are normally scheduled and how much time do we need to allocate for dining in the main dining room? Are there normally more than one showing of each show? I was also told that on this cruise there is not an option to reserve tickets for shows until being on board.

Any information would be very much appreciated!

If you choose either of the traditional seating times, all the guesswork is taken out of it. Early seating goes to the "AFTER dinner" show, and late seating goes BEFORE dinner.

If you must do My Time Dining, it's up to you to schedule dinner around whichever of the 2 identical shows you wish to see.

There will sometimes be a "late night" show that begins after all dining service has ceased.

There are no tickets or reservations for the shows on this class ship.

We are traveling on the Freedom of the Seas sailing June 2, 2018, and it will be our first Royal Carribean cruise! We are very excited, but not familiar with the RCL dining and show schedule or process. We are traveling with another family and have the My Time Dining option. We want to see the shows on board, but want to ensure we plan dining to coordinate with the show times. I called Royal Carribean and they advised they do not have any information for the show times and it would not be available until being on board. There is an option to reserve certain dining times with the My Time Dining, so I am wondering if anyone knows what time the shows are normally scheduled and how much time do we need to allocate for dining in the main dining room? Are there normally more than one showing of each show? I was also told that on this cruise there is not an option to reserve tickets for shows until being on board.

There are normally 2 performances of each show in the evening. Unfortunately, we have no info on Freedom's itineraries out of San Juan as she as not yet started those itineraries. My guess would be 6pm and 8:30pm traditional dining times, but again, that is only a guess.

We will be on this cruise as well and it’s our first also! We chose My Time dining and plan on making reservations after we get on board so we can see the show times. Looking forward to this cruise immensely!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on the first Freedom sailing out of her new home port of San Juan on May 12, 2018. Our cruise docs literally just arrived this week. We chose the early seating for Traditional Dining. According to the docs, I can confirm that the first seating is at 6:00 so as mentioned above the second seating should be 8:30.

Sent from my iPad using Forums