Drink package question

bsteinberg

I was on the Escape in February and never had a bar tender or waitstaff ask for two cards unless we were getting more than two drinks at a time. I was often with a group of four and they were content to take any two cards from the group, no matter who was ordering what.

Recently off Breakaway; you can each get two drinks at a time, but one of you can't get four drinks with two cards, you'll need the other person with you.

In the MDRs, we were often automatically brought doubles or two of the same drink, in think as a reaction to slower bar service.

We have 4 adults in a room.. I understand if one buys the drink package ALL must do so, however, we used the drink package as our freebie and the first 2 adults received them free. We haven't as of yet purchased 2 for the other two adults. Is this a must with the Free 2

We have 4 adults in a room.. I understand if one buys the drink package ALL must do so, however, we used the drink package as our freebie and the first 2 adults received them free. We haven't as of yet purchased 2 for the other two adults. Is this a must with the Free 2

No.

If 2 guests receive the UBP as a promo, nobody else has to purchase the UBP.

If (for ex.) guest #3 buys the UBP, guest #4 must also buy the UBP (if all are over the age of 21).

Recently off Breakaway; you can each get two drinks at a time, but one of you can't get four drinks with two cards, you'll need the other person with you.

In the MDRs, we were often automatically brought doubles or two of the same drink, in think as a reaction to slower bar service.

That sounds like a dream come true.

I was on the Escape in February and never had a bar tender or waitstaff ask for two cards

unless we were getting more than two drinks at a time.

I was often with a group of four and they were content to take any two cards from the group, no matter who was ordering what.[/quote

Waiters consider.

Tips make considering less confusing.:p

JamieLogical... Sorry, but your pic looks like my Daughter-in-Law

(She's also from/near Rochester,NY)