RCI First Night Done Right dining

Not sure, I am familiar with the concept, I do know they offer a BOGO for the first night and some cruises will have the dining packages (3,4 or 5 night dining packages).

They offer a cheap meal on the first night only, usually at Giovanni's.

Last November it was $19 pp.

You need to book online before you go.

Gidday :D

Did this on Explorer less than a month ago, got it for NZD $21 on special, usual specialty dinner $53 for our trip on the cruise planner.

Cruise Line chooses the restaurant for you but you can adjust this once your on board, if you are early enough ;)

Hope you have a lovely trip!

TraceyG:)

They offer a cheap meal on the first night only, usually at Giovanni's.

Last November it was $19 pp.

You need to book online before you go.

Rightio.

They are not offering any packages for our upcoming Ovation cruise. For our Navigator cruise there is these offerings

While for our Explorer Cruise, there is only:

Chef's Table

Giovanni's Holiday Table

Giovanni's Table

Mic Canberra

They don’t do first night right on the ovation.

I’ve been on it 4 times.

Cheers, I have been on a few Royal cruises and have never seen it (only the BOGO offers). I will keep an eye out for the Explorer cruise at the end of the year.:D

We are going on the 8th December ,coming along?

Have you been on the ovation,because I know a lot of tips.

The big problem with ovation is to many people and not enough public space.

We have the Ovation in May, the Navigator in September/October and the Explorer for NYE.

I have been on Ovation before and loved it although Royal builds for good hot weather and the public spaces (bars and lounges) inside are a bit small, especially if everyone is indoors.

Cheers, I have been on a few Royal cruises and have never seen it (only the BOGO offers). I will keep an eye out for the Explorer cruise at the end of the year.:D

Haven't seen it on Explorer, Voyager, Radiance or Rhapsody either. Guess it's limited to specific sailings (or locations?)

We have the Ovation in May, the Navigator in September/October and the Explorer for NYE.

I have been on Ovation before and loved it although Royal builds for good hot weather and the public spaces (bars and lounges) inside are a bit small, especially if everyone is indoors.

I don’t know if you are aware the solarium bistro is part of the specialty restaurants.

They do quite a few of the dinner meals in the specialty restaurants for free .cooked right in front of you.

But you have to book.not many people are aware at the start of the cruise but at the end you can’t get near the place.

Slip the matredee $20 and get him to book every night.

I don’t know if you are aware the solarium bistro is part of the specialty restaurants.

They do quite a few of the dinner meals in the specialty restaurants for free .cooked right in front of you.

But you have to book.not many people are aware at the start of the cruise but at the end you can’t get near the place.

Slip the matredee $20 and get him to book every night.

Cheers, it is nice there. I have eaten in there a few times for gratis, invites by the Crown and Anchor club.

Cheers, it is nice there. I have eaten in there a few times for gratis, invites by the Crown and Anchor club.

Yes it’s very peaceful and pleasant.

For dinner it’s not a buffet it’s a specialty restaurant with some very charming waiters.

After a lot of research ,if we get a standard balcony cabin on the ovation we get it on deck 13 right under the solarium .right at the stairs.

So up one set of stairs for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Breakfast they only have American bacon,that’s the only down side.

BUT there’s a chef that will cook a steak,pork chop,eggs.

Also the forward lifts don’t seem to get as busy.

Yes it’s very peaceful and pleasant.

For dinner it’s not a buffet it’s a specialty restaurant with some very charming waiters.

After a lot of research ,if we get a standard balcony cabin on the ovation we get it on deck 13 right under the solarium .right at the stairs.

So up one set of stairs for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Breakfast they only have American bacon,that’s the only down side.

BUT there’s a chef that will cook a steak,pork chop,eggs.

Also the forward lifts don’t seem to get as busy.

It was very nice when we were there, although it was packed with people like us (invitees) so that the service wasn't as quick as you would like.

Haven't seen it on Explorer, Voyager, Radiance or Rhapsody either. Guess it's limited to specific sailings (or locations?)

We did First night Done Right on the Explorer at the end of March.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums