Service animals,my service parrot

albingirl

They’d better not question him. He’s liable to say something off color.

Franco has a bit of a temper. However, he calms down easily with one sip of my beverage of choice. He would love happy hour!!! And the peanuts galore. Do you think I can get some unsalted for him?

Franco has a bit of a temper. However, he calms down easily with one sip of my beverage of choice. He would love happy hour!!! And the peanuts galore. Do you think I can get some unsalted for him?

Call customer service, I'm sure they can tell you about the peanut supply on board.

If there's time before you travel with Franco, could you teach him a few phrases that many posters here would like to have him say on board? I'm thinking "Keep the libraries!" or "Fix your website."

Call customer service, I'm sure they can tell you about the peanut supply on board.

If there's time before you travel with Franco, could you teach him a few phrases that many posters here would like to have him say on board? I'm thinking "Keep the libraries!" or "Fix your website."

He's very busy mastering the Spanish language right now. But he does train easily and I am sure your request can be accommodated. His favorite right now is "Onboard Credit!" in Spanish.

LOL

My grand puppy!!’ She is the love of

Our life!!! She keeps us grounded!!!

So love this thread!

Keep it coming!

Denise:)

LOVE this dog. She looks to be a real Love Nothing like the love of a 'fur ba by'. ::)

I am assuming that this is not just a joke.

You do not have a service parrot. You have a pet, just like any other pet that provides general companionship.

Trained service dogs are for people with legitimate disabilities such as blindness. You mock the truly disabled by referring to a parrot as a service animal.

igraf

So, let's say I have a service parrot who comforts me in times of stress. Do you think Holland America will let him board with me? He does have a bit of a salty tongue.

Very sorry if I have offended anyone.

Don't be.

Just because somebody, somewhere, may be worse off, even suffering, does not require the rest of us to go around wearing sackcloth & ashes and beating ourselves with flagellant whips.

Edited by CrossBluePerchance

Very sorry if I have offended anyone.

Not sure how what you’ve said could be seen as offensive. I’ve been a chair user for 10+ years - if that doesn’t make me “truly disabled” I’m not sure what does - and I’ve had a good laugh thanks to you and Franco :D

Not sure how what you’ve said could be seen as offensive. I’ve been a chair user for 10+ years - if that doesn’t make me “truly disabled” I’m not sure what does - and I’ve had a good laugh thanks to you and Franco :D

Thank you. Franco and I appreciate that. He's all puffed up today and I have to get to the bottom of his latest drama.:rolleyes:

The thread got moved. Apparently someone didn’t “get it.”

Thanks for a fun thread.

It was moved to the Disabled Cruisers board because the subject of service animals (including emotional support animals) gets a lot of discussion on that board.