M&G on 3-day cruise?

numberguy

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if NCL does the Meet & Greet on the 3-day Sky cruises. Not a big deal if they don't; just curious.

--Michael

We had a M&G on Escape when she came out of the shipyard from Hamburg for a 2-day sailing to Southampton. It was . . . wait for it . . . legendary.

Better question, has anyone from CC set one up?

It really depends on the amount of interest from the roll call.

That's sort of why I asked. I've coordinated several M&Gs, but on longer cruises. As there's no sea day, I was wondering if/how they do them.

--Michael

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We had a M&G on Escape when she came out of the shipyard from Hamburg for a 2-day sailing to Southampton. It was . . . wait for it . . . legendary.

I was on the same cruise, and I totally agree, that was the best M&G ever - but not because NCL offered anything (since it was such a short sailing they didn't). It was the M&G organizer from the CruiseCritic rollcall (Cherie) who actually paid for everything (incl the champagne for everyone) and made it such a special and exclusive event for the rest of us... :)

Cherie was awesome. The entire senior staff did show up for the M&G, including the Captain, Staff Captain and NCL’s senior VP for fleet planning. That was pretty cool. Last night at Teppanyaki there was a woman sitting across from us who looked familiar. I looked at my photos of our Escape sailing, and sure enough, there she was. We talked afterwards. It was Liz (Fabnforty) from NE England.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if NCL does the Meet & Greet on the 3-day Sky cruises. Not a big deal if they don't; just curious.

--Michael

The roll calls are almost non-existent and you are in port both days. Not going to get any turnout at dinner time.