Excursion listing in cruise personalizer

SDWalt

Just look at the cruise personalizer for an upcoming B2B in May 2019. Low and behold there are excursions available for booking 13 months out! In all my past cruises excursions have never be available for booking so far ahead. Is this a Princess boo boo? The list of choices does seem rather small.

Anyone else encountered this before?

Should I just wait or book now?:confused::confused:

Just look at the cruise personalizer for an upcoming B2B in May 2019. Low and behold there are excursions available for booking 13 months out! In all my past cruises excursions have never be available for booking so far ahead. Is this a Princess boo boo? The list of choices does seem rather small.

Anyone else encountered this before?

Should I just wait or book now?:confused::confused:

Our B2B Spring 2019 cruises also have excursions available.

They now state they’re available about 180 days in advance & while not routine had tours on other cruises available as early as a year in advance. Now that payment (chargecard or OBC) is required to book tours in advance they’re happy to accept our money well in advance.

I had to laugh at what a Princess rep. said to me recently............you get a discount if you book early...

As many of us know pricing often goes up, closer to sailing and almost always on the ship.......I thought her take was amusing.....

But it is difficult to put several 100 dollars out a year in advance........

it nice though that you can cancel and get a total refund on your credit card, a few days before sailing or still cancel on the ship with certain restrictions.....

We are gng on a seaplane excursion in May and I was happy to see I can still cancel up to the day after embarkation 12noon.

Edited by land lover