Inside Stateroom Coffee question and more

BaWBarmy

We will be on the Bliss TA very shortly. We have an inside stateroom booked and remembered that they do not come equipped with a coffee maker. Our first cruise was in an Inside stateroom but since then we have had balcony cabins and have sort of taken the coffee maker for granted. A number of circumstances lead to us booking an Inside stateroom for this cruise and my question is could I get a coffee machine in my Inside stateroom, perhaps if I ask my steward nicely and cross his palm with dollars?

Water water everywhere. What do I mean? As a resident of the UK we booked this cruise as Premium all inclusive which means we get a litre of bottled water each per day, we are also Gold latitude members (Platinum when we get off this cruise) as such we are entitled to a bottle of water each. Will we get 13 bottles of water each or will the Latitudes bottle just disappear?

Specifically related to Bliss but I'll ask here. Does anyone know how much NCL will charge for go-karting?

Last but not least. As a UK resident Gold Latitudes member we are entitled to something in place of Priority disembarkation, which is only available to US citizens, does anybody know what it is?

We will be on the Bliss TA very shortly. We have an inside stateroom booked and remembered that they do not come equipped with a coffee maker. Our first cruise was in an Inside stateroom but since then we have had balcony cabins and have sort of taken the coffee maker for granted. A number of circumstances lead to us booking an Inside stateroom for this cruise and my question is could I get a coffee machine in my Inside stateroom, perhaps if I ask my steward nicely and cross his palm with dollars?

Water water everywhere. What do I mean? As a resident of the UK we booked this cruise as Premium all inclusive which means we get a litre of bottled water each per day, we are also Gold latitude members (Platinum when we get off this cruise) as such we are entitled to a bottle of water each. Will we get 13 bottles of water each or will the Latitudes bottle just disappear?

Specifically related to Bliss but I'll ask here. Does anyone know how much NCL will charge for go-karting?

Last but not least. As a UK resident Gold Latitudes member we are entitled to something in place of Priority disembarkation, which is only available to US citizens, does anybody know what it is?

You can sometimes get a coffee pot. I managed it once in a studio on the Epic.

The water bottle should be in addition (based on last week's cruise). The Latitude bottle is a smaller one than the premium all inclusive ones though.

I don't think you get an alternative to priority disembarkation. It just may or may not be available for non-US passengers at all ports - although I've not tried it outside of the EU.

I have heard, though not experienced it for myself, that you can ask your steward or guest services for a coffee maker and they may have some spares to supply you (I assume they keep some spares on board in case any break?). Don't forget though, that you can have coffee delivered to your room as part of the free continental breakfast provided by room service. You have to ask for door hangers at guest services for each day that you plan to use the breakfast room service.

As for your question about go-kart costs on the Bliss. In another thread the word is that it is $5 per person per session.

Thanks for that. Fortunately the coffee problem has been resolved thanks to the worlds cheapest upgrade bid being accepted.

Congrats!!! I hope the same thing happens for my upcoming trip on the Gem where I am booked for an inside cabin.