Latitude rewards AND shareholder benefit

Nopiming

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/termsandconditions/latitudes-extra-point-obc?hide_hf=true

From reading this email above, I thought we would have a $100 credit on our on board account as we reserved a balcony.

Plus I am a shareholder, partner is not. So I was expecting $100 for the latitude promo, $50 each as we are both members. PLUS an additional $100 for my shares of NCL which should be credited to the on board account in my name alone. Total to the room for $200, right?

Does this make sense?

Sending emails to NCL trying to explain the latitudes credit AND the shareholder benefit are two different credits. So far, not getting anywhere.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

the stockholder on board credit is per cabin, so it is 100 dollars total for the room

all other on board credits from latitudes, promos is per person

they are two different credits

if you look at the vacation summary, edocs or the amenity statement it should have a list of credits and if it is per person

Do you see any OBC? You should've seen the latitudes OBC during booking. The share holders benefit you have to submit the form and they'll apply it after booking. You can combine.

I like to 2x CruiseNext, Latitudes OBC, TA OBC, Shareholder OBC, and AMEX platinum OBC. Makes for a sweet deal.

I received $75 OBC for a Studio cabin plus $50 OBC for my shareholders benefit since my cruise was only 6 days. My cruise had a Past Guest offer that also included double Latitude points. Not all cruises have this so you need to look out for them.

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/termsandconditions/latitudes-extra-point-obc?hide_hf=true

From reading this email above, I thought we would have a $100 credit on our on board account as we reserved a balcony.

Plus I am a shareholder, partner is not. So I was expecting $100 for the latitude promo, $50 each as we are both members. PLUS an additional $100 for my shares of NCL which should be credited to the on board account in my name alone. Total to the room for $200, right?

Does this make sense?

Sending emails to NCL trying to explain the latitudes credit AND the shareholder benefit are two different credits. So far, not getting anywhere.

Thoughts?

What cruise did you book and when? Not all cruises are Latitude Insider cruises.

Is your reservation showing any OBC at all?

Have you actually applied for the shareholder OBC yet? You must complete the request and send in proof you own at least 100 shares before you will see the Shareholder OBC.

Do you see any OBC? You should've seen the latitudes OBC during booking. The share holders benefit you have to submit the form and they'll apply it after booking. You can combine.

I like to 2x CruiseNext, Latitudes OBC, TA OBC, Shareholder OBC, and AMEX platinum OBC. Makes for a sweet deal.

Amex platinum OBC? What is this? I have the card.

Amex platinum OBC? What is this? I have the card.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/benefits/detail/cruises-privileges/platinum

You don't have to book though amex travel but have to pay using your card. Not all TA participate and they have to do some leg work but it's a nice extra. I usually go balcony and it's $200 obc. Stacks with most promos but not with groups. Send me a pm if you need more info or help getting it.