Follow the drink packages on Freedom of the Seas - 4/14 to 4/22

Stopped by the Schooner again for another round. Went by the pool bar and ran into 2 more of our party. They were coming by with Labadoozies or coco crazies. Whatever they call them. Lol. Had to grab one. The ship is rocking and combined with the alcohol it's a little more motion than I'm used to. Just finished lunch. I think it's nap time before getting ready for formal night. 05ce51adc968b87f5a6a92dee61d569f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sitting in the schooner bar now having a Cosmo. My 2nd. Had 2 glasses of wine with dinner after a short nap. The ship doesn't feel like its moving as bad now. Found an excellent bartender at the schooner. So pleasant and will make sure you have all you need. We want to make it to the late night comedy at 11:45. Not sure I will. That's another 2 hours. Brian and Frank had some shots of Jagar. And some pina coladas too for Brian and Wendy. c9c973aae1e34456bb2064a62a824f2f.jpgf00a677dc24de8bd1cf9d7f66944f237.jpge3d62879649e9b666d6d2eca3d289338.jpg

If anyone has any other questions I'll try to answer. Or if you have other drink suggestions throw them out there. I forgot night 2 menu but I had the beef tenderloin. There's was seafood linguine and pork shank on the menu also.

If anyone has any other questions I'll try to answer. Or if you have other drink suggestions throw them out there. I forgot night 2 menu but I had the beef tenderloin. There's was seafood linguine and pork shank on the menu also.

Love this review! Could you snap a few pics of the scotch, whiskey and bourbon selection? I’ve seen some menus, but the most recent posts have been from bigger ships.

We will be on Freedom soon and we have the drink package.

Thanks!

I have a favor to ask - when mentioning drink could you please say what is in them. Some sound so good until I find out what’s in them - LOL.

SECONDLY - take good care of the ship because I’m doing my first b2b on her in October (think that will be cruises 21 and 22).

THIRDLY - enjoy because there is no better vacation than a cruise 🛳🍷🌴🍺🍸🥃

Good morning from the middle of nowhere. Where it is sunny and warm. I rounded out last night with 2 more cosmos at the schooner bar. My husband, Frank, Pat, Russ and Jeremy went to the hot tub and myself Heather and Peg sat at the bar talking. Mostly about a woman who had a dress on so short there was not much left to the imagination. Someone in the bar actually said she needed a good waxing. Wow!

Us three girls then went to Once Upon a Time which was much better than I anticipated. As always the singing was excellent but had a lot of comedic moments and good 80s songs you could sing to.

We then met the rest of the gang walking out of the hot tub and went down to the promenade for drinks and snacks. I had a vodka and cranberry to round out the night with a slice of Hawaiian pizza from Sorrento.

I have a favor to ask - when mentioning drink could you please say what is in them. Some sound so good until I find out what’s in them - LOL.

SECONDLY - take good care of the ship because I’m doing my first b2b on her in October (think that will be cruises 21 and 22).

THIRDLY - enjoy because there is no better vacation than a cruise [emoji924][emoji485][emoji267][emoji481][emoji483]🥃

A Cosmo is a type of martini. Has vodka with a quick splash of cranberry. A lava flow is I think strawberry syrup they use to make strawberry daiquiri from with pina colada on top and rum. Kraken is a type of rum. Its stronger than regular rum with vanilla accent to it.

I spent the morning in the solarium. There were a few passing showers but I had a chair right under the roof so my stuff stayed dry. I sat in the pool while it passed with a melon mojito. The drink of the day. Something I noticed is a few weeks ago I saw someone posting the drink of the day at $8. They are now $10. I didn't have my camera with me when I ordered so I couldn't get a pic of the sign. 44fd1bc76efc1a06cdbdc26450b3db5d.jpgfdd24c4cc1f561e57d5e10a4ade40514.jpg

At 1pm we had a slot pull organized with our roll call and Facebook groups. I've never done this and it was fun. We ended up getting half our money back by the end. Even funnier is the top 4 winners were all my family and friends. Including me. Peg was the top prize winner then myself, Wendy and Tracy were the 3 runners up. I won a tshirt a couple gold coins and a key chain. After the slot pull was over, Jeremy and Wendy decided to put their winnings back in the same machine. They both ended up winning $70.

Today was a low drink day for me. My stomach is just full from all the food and drinks. So I took it easy. Just 2 melon mojitos at the pool and one crown royal old fashioned for a night cap. First time I had it and it's not bad for end of the night drink. After ordering I went to the next cruise office and put a hold on a 2020 sailing. I am waiting to hear if my husband will go for it so I can book it tomorrow. Not sure if I'm feeling the non refundable deposit though.

Early to bed tonight. Tomorrow is finally a port day. St. Kitts. We are just doing a beach break. Hopefully I can find a chair under an umbrella.

I use Sting Ray Bloody Mary mix. Has a little clam juice in it. Don’t know if that technically makes it a Bloody Caesar but if it does that’s fine by me. My choice of vodka is Reyka or Snow Leopard if you can find it but Tito’s works just fine.

Rum drinks include the dark and stormy or the painkiller. I have not been to either Bermuda or the Soggy Dollar Bar but both are on the short list since I drink their drinks.

My wife likes something called the bikini martini. One part vodka, one part coconut rum, one part pineapple juice. After shaking the rum, vodka and juice over ice and pouring, add a splash of grenadine which sinks to the bottom and gives it a tropical look. Garnish w/orange or pineapple wedge if desired. Here’s a pic I borrowed. Enjoy your trip. IMG_0064.JPG.d91c979987b46b1f075d22d4467809df.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk