Non refundable fare?

Sam thing happened to me. I booked refundable, and switched to a non refundable. I saved $400.00 on the fare, but lost $100.00 OBC. Later, they came up with another sale, and I got back $75.00 of the $100.00 I lost. No change to my cruise fare.

I know I can call and ask, but it is usually much quicker to ask a question on Cruise Critic than it is to call and wait on hold.. And........not all the time........but sometimes the reps have wrong info., and usually the info. found on these boards is quite useful and accurate. I love Cruise Critic!!!

I know I can call and ask, but it is usually much quicker to ask a question on Cruise Critic than it is to call and wait on hold.. And........not all the time........but sometimes the reps have wrong info., and usually the info. found on these boards is quite useful and accurate. I love Cruise Critic!!!

I didn't mean to call and ask. I meant to call and get your price reduction. It is not for new bookings only.

I guessed we booked at the right time. The sale prices today are still much higher than we paid.
How much higher (% wise) is your category cabin today vs. what you paid? Just curious.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Called today on our spacious ocean view suite with no balcony for next November and got a price drop of $143! I’m pretty happy with that! Thanking my lucky stars no one had booked the other one of these 2 cabins!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are booked in a non refundable fare, and the rate goes down for non refundable fares, can you call and get the lower price........i.e. the new sale that started today, or is it just for new bookings?

You can get it.