Navigator: Your Questions

Boarding Navigator soon; what are your questions you may want answered? I'll take a look and report back when I return.

-When/if they offer the drink cards.

- If the water in the water fountain in the gym (by the free weights) still comes out milky white.

In the gym area' date=' they used to have a huge Jacuzzi type pool...is it still there? It was unique to that class of ship and I notice that it's now missing from Adventure. TIA for checking that out and reporting back.[/quote']

I don't think that is there anymore, They have been removing them during the dry docks. All 5 of the Voyager class ships had them when first built. On Adventure, the most recent Voyager class ship to come out of dry dock (actaully wet dock the last time), they moved the starboard side part of the workout area to where the hot tub was, and used that starboard side area for new JS staterooms.

In the gym area' date=' they used to have a huge Jacuzzi type pool...is it still there? It was unique to that class of ship and I notice that it's now missing from Adventure. TIA for checking that out and reporting back.[/quote']

Someone on The Site That Cannot Be Named as confirmed that it is still there.

I don't think that is there anymore, They have been removing them during the dry docks. All 5 of the Voyager class ships had them when first built. On Adventure, the most recent Voyager class ship to come out of dry dock (actaully wet dock the last time), they moved the starboard side part of the workout area to where the hot tub was, and used that starboard side area for new JS staterooms.

I was heart broken when we boarded Adventure after the refurb. Glad to hear Navigator still has it

Sent from my iPad using Forums