Just disembarked from the Ruby, any questions?

CineGraphic

Poop. I am hoping that the option to purchase from CG will go away. It seems like a very bad idea to me. "Tonight we are serving the Cold Fish Head with a side of Scraped Scales but, if you like, you can purchase edible food for an added fee."

Thank you for your post. While I agree with you - your post made me giggle!! Totally needed that today.:D

Poop. I am hoping that the option to purchase from CG will go away. It seems like a very bad idea to me. "Tonight we are serving the Cold Fish Head with a side of Scraped Scales but, if you like, you can purchase edible food for an added fee."

Thrak,

Now that’s funny :D. Please don’t give Princess any ideas. On second thought. :confused:

I personally like Squirrel tail soup and Possum pie. My biggest fear would be I have no fork & soon :o.

Tony ideas

Thrak,

Now that’s funny :D. Please don’t give Princess any ideas. On second thought. :confused:

I personally like Squirrel tail soup and Possum pie. My biggest fear would be I have no fork & soon :o.

Tony ideas

Then you might like this annual event in Dunbar, West Virginia:

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/metrokanawha/annual-critter-dinner-saturday-at-dunbar/article_1435066d-0a06-542e-8c45-7eb404221c47.html