Sold out Faster to the Fun

It may be too close to sailing date for Carnival to open more slots. However if someone who has FTTF cancels, that slot will become available.

My suggestion is to check early in the morning and maybe a couple of times a day if you are free to do so.

Good luck and I hope you have a great cruise.

Keep trying. Our cruise is in June. I booked a cabin for our daughter and her family in January. Then FTTF sold out. I checked EVERY Day. Usually at least twice a day.

2 days ago I got one. Only one was open and I got it. Check it daily. Early in the morning is best.

Hoping you get one.

Logged in for grins today and FTTF is available for our cruise next Saturday. Its $89.95. But when I clicked the compare, then departures information, it said 12:00...Does this mean that you can't board until 12:00 noon? We have a 12:30 arrival time, so why pay $90 if it only saves us 30 min. Yes, I understand about the other stuff but that doesn't matter as much as boarding time. Just curious...

Logged in for grins today and FTTF is available for our cruise next Saturday. Its $89.95. But when I clicked the compare, then departures information, it said 12:00...Does this mean that you can't board until 12:00 noon? We have a 12:30 arrival time, so why pay $90 if it only saves us 30 min. Yes, I understand about the other stuff but that doesn't matter as much as boarding time. Just curious...

It's just a timeslot, ignore that. You show up whenever

There really isn't a rhyme or reason to when FTTF pops up, sometimes it's because some canceled their's or canceled their cruise, other times maybe because Carnival decided to release more spots. If having it is that important to you I would just check every morning from now until your cruise, make it part of your morning routine lol.

I just booked a cruise that leaves on 6/18 and not surprisingly FTTF is long gone. Does anyone know if they still add more or if it's worth checking to see if anything opens up? Or has the ship sailed on this for me. (Pun intended)

Thanks!:D

Keep checking.

I just booked a cruise that leaves on 6/18 and not surprisingly FTTF is long gone. Does anyone know if they still add more or if it's worth checking to see if anything opens up? Or has the ship sailed on this for me. (Pun intended)

Thanks!:D

We're just under two months away from our cruise. In the last couple of months, I've watched it as it was almost sold out, to one or two cabins opening up on decks that were sold out, to those decks selling out again, then several cabins opening back up again. If any of those people who cancelled had FTTF, as soon as they cancel, it's automatically returned into the system to be sold again. So I'd say keep checking.

Coming to this discussion from another direction. This is why I know last-minute slots open up. I canceled our FFTF a few days before our cruise. Long story short, I didn't realize I had booked it! Right before the cruise - a couple/few days before- I was checking our cruise plan on the Carnival site and was surprised to see it was on our account, so I called and canceled it. There you go.

We're just under two months away from our cruise. In the last couple of months, I've watched it as it was almost sold out, to one or two cabins opening up on decks that were sold out, to those decks selling out again, then several cabins opening back up again. If any of those people who cancelled had FTTF, as soon as they cancel, it's automatically returned into the system to be sold again. So I'd say keep checking.

Those cabins that are showing up may be cabins that were being held by TA's (released back to Carnival) or from upsells.

Anyone cancelling 2 months before a cruise is in extreme penalty stage and fully paid, so likely NOT people cancelling. Much better to just be a no show and recoup some of the expenses.

Those cabins that are showing up may be cabins that were being held by TA's (released back to Carnival) or from upsells.

Anyone cancelling 2 months before a cruise is in extreme penalty stage and fully paid, so likely NOT people cancelling. Much better to just be a no show and recoup some of the expenses.

Our final payment date was just three weeks ago. Many of the changes I spoke of came within the last couple of months, before final payment date, so therefore not under heavier penalties. I guess I could’ve worded that differently. In my opinion, I don’t think most people would even think to do a no-show. My original point to the OP still stands, keep checking for FTTF. It can’t hurt.

It took us 10 mins to board with FTTF and 15 without. This was in New Orleans. I was upset that I didn't have it but figured out I will never purchase again. Not worth it to me.

It took us 10 mins to board with FTTF and 15 without. This was in New Orleans. I was upset that I didn't have it but figured out I will never purchase again. Not worth it to me.

Maybe its a NOLA thing? Our last cruise was also out of NOLA. There was a line for priority/FTTF and literally no line for us. We walked right up and checked in.

I purchased FTTF for one reason I’m disabled and can’t stand for long period of time. It came open 35 days before my cruise so I got it. I read some pretty nasty comments about disabled people so for me it’s worth the money not to be in pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums