Request for 4 Top Table

kevref22

Hello folks,

We will be sailing on the Breeze, family of four. We want a 4 top as we prefer not to eat with folks we don't know. Last cruise we were a party of 6 and I asked our PVP about making the arrangements which he did. This time I made the booking on line so I am unsure how to request a 4 top in advance. I don't want to just show up and be disappointed the first night at dinner. Can anyone please diorest me on how to make said request? We have booked the Early Seating time and don't leave for 10 1/2 months so there is LOADS of time.

Thanks in Advance!!!

The issue here is I don't have a PVP as I did the booking myself on line...

Last cruise we were a party of 6 and I asked our PVP about making the arrangements which he did

You have a PVP, unless they have left the company. Just shoot them an email and tell them your booking number and what you need done. They will take care of it for you.

Just because you didn't book through them, doesn't mean they're not there. You can book all of your cruises yourself on Carnivals website then email your PVP and they will take it over.

Our last Cruise was 8 years ago. I no longer have any idea who our PVP was/is. Thanks though. I didn't know they stuck with you. I will remember this for next time...

As long as they're still at the company, they stick with you. I know my PVP has been there over 15 years. You can always call and ask who it was, or even request a new one.

BUT to answer your question, you can always email the maitre'd as well for your request or see them when you embark.

Hello folks,

We will be sailing on the Breeze, family of four. We want a 4 top as we prefer not to eat with folks we don't know. Last cruise we were a party of 6 and I asked our PVP about making the arrangements which he did. This time I made the booking on line so I am unsure how to request a 4 top in advance. I don't want to just show up and be disappointed the first night at dinner. Can anyone please diorest me on how to make said request? We have booked the Early Seating time and don't leave for 10 1/2 months so there is LOADS of time.

Thanks in Advance!!!

You don't specify if you have set early or late dining or your time dining. If you have YTD, you can simply ask when you arrive and they will accommodate your request no issue.

If you do not, you can meet with the Maitre 'D the day you board and make the request. While a PVP can put a note on your account, they can not guarantee it. The best option is to speak directly with the Maitre 'D as soon as you board. They have set hours on the first day just for this kind of thing.

They have "Early Seating" so yes they did say what they booked.

I'd try to switch to Any Time Dining so that you can go early and always get your table for 4 without needing to e mail anyone!!

You can still ask for the same wait staff each night so they get to know you the same way the would in set time dining.

They have "Early Seating" so yes they did say what they booked.

I'd try to switch to Any Time Dining so that you can go early and always get your table for 4 without needing to e mail anyone!!

You can still ask for the same wait staff each night so they get to know you the same way the would in set time dining.

Missed the Early Seating part. ;)

Hello folks,

Thanks in Advance!!!

Yep, talk to Carnival. Then, double-check when onboard. If all parties have the same table # on their S&S card, that's a good sign. The Maitre'd can take care of any discrepancies. That's why you tip them! See what I did there....:D