This Rarely Works Out Well

Luvcrusn

It's still down as of this morning. I tried to log into my loyalty account and was unable to do so. Now, granted I haven't been on in a few months, so I forgot my credentials, so the first few failed attempts to log in were my fault. However, I asked for my username and password to be sent to my email. I was able to get the correct username and reset the password, however, after that it wouldn't let me log in.

My son always lectures me when I ask him for help with these things - first thing you always do, Mom, is to restart your computer and try again. Cures 90% of my problems. If you haven't tried that option, I suggest you give it a shot. Couldn't hurt.

This is why, a long long time ago, I registered my own domain names. My email is actually hosted on Google Apps for Business, so I have the Gmail functionality. I never trust businesses who list their email with a @aol.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, or any one of the common mail domains.

My son always lectures me when I ask him for help with these things - first thing you always do, Mom, is to restart your computer and try again. Cures 90% of my problems. If you haven't tried that option, I suggest you give it a shot. Couldn't hurt.

Second thing is delete cookies, cache browsing history and the go to an Incognito window.