Club Class on Caribe Deck

Luvtoteachell

Baja and Caribe decks both have open decks all the way forward, for a great view over the bow. This is particularly important on Panama Canal itineraries (and, I would guess, in Glacier Bay). So, I'd definitely pick one of those decks and as far forward as possible -- but then, I don't care for midship cabins.

C503 is a corner cabin in the bumped-out section of the deck, which means its balcony is going to be a little smaller, but you'll have a nice unobstructed view straight out and aft. Frankly, in my opinion, the M1 cabins on the Coral are not desirable. I'd pick an ME minisuite forward on Caribe -- much bigger balcony and not as much hallway traffic, plus closer to that open deck.

505.jpg

We have a choice of a Club Class Mini Suite on Coral Princess. We can choose deck 9,10, or 11. We are thinking about C503 on the Caribe Deck. Is that a good choice? Any help would be appreciated.

I have been on over 30 cruises with Princess and 20 of them on Caribe Deck it’s very good.

Tony