Cruisecritic boards are a “fix” if you have a long wait for your next cruise. b Out y

Lydia B.

I find that I want to view the boards almost everyday as a fix to hold me over to the next cruise. Do many of you do the same thing?

I do learn a ton on the boards, but viewing them makes the waiting a little easier.

How about you??;p

SORRY ABOUT THE b Out y at end of post,,,it is just a typo damn fat fingers.

Edited by Lydia B.

I find that I want to view the boards almost everyday as a fix to hold me over to the next cruise. Do many of you do the same thing?

I do learn a ton on the boards, but viewing them makes the waiting a little easier.

How about you??;p

I'm not sure what "b Out Y" means Lydia. Probably something us middle age guys don't get but I absolutely agree with you. All the folks that are doing the "Live From Bliss" reviews and features are just fantastic. Really good stuff and very much appreciated.

I so would love to be on a cruise right now. So far our Midwest USA spring season hasn't shown up yet. Ugh.

Glad to see I'm not the only compulsive cruiser ou there.

I must say I’m guilty of fiendishly haunting the Cruise Critic message boards and yes it certainly makes the waiting for the next cruise easier. I call it my cruising minute of the day. I’m afraid I’m also guilty of watching the cruise ships pull out of the ports on departure day, especially the month or so before an upcoming cruise. The Fort Lauderdale webcams are great, the Miami webcam not so much.

I don’t go around bragging about this of course, my husband knows and sometimes partakes, our grown sons think we’re weird and I wouldn’t venture to think what our large extended families would make of such an outrageous pastime.

The anticipation is almost as good as cruising, I think it makes our cruises last longer!

I definitely come here to get my fix. I’m so fortunate because this is my golden Wait time.

Our cruise is May 4. Boston to Bermuda. But the bad part is it’s almost over. Seriously.

I can’t believe how fast time is going by.

I watch the webcams. Port cams. Bow cams. Chat in various roll calls.

The passengers on this week’s cruise on the Dawn are enjoying their last night docked in Bermuda.

Tomorrow they head back here.

So I should have been packed by now but I’m ready. And we’re using tiny suitcases this year!

We bring back so many clean clothes we didn’t wear. Screw that. Too heavy and we do the “convenient” walk off. [emoji10]

Yes, I'm one of the daily readers also here on CC. I have 2 cruises booked, one for Dec 3, 2018. Other for Feb 25, 2019. Both are on RCL Empress Of The Seas. Smaller ship. I canceled mine on Anthem OTS. I thought it was just to large of a ship? Maybe one day? There's not a roll call for either of them yet.

Like evevryone else, I get my Cruise fix for now, reading what others are posting about.

I can only come here when I have a cruise booked. If I don't have a cruise booked I just can't be at cruise critic. Just too painful! Once I have a cruise booked Cruise Critic is my 2nd home once again!

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I on here when I’m getting the bus to work. Returning home. While the TV is on. I’m totally obsessed and I love it. Like others have said. I love hearing/reading others reviews even on ships on not booked on (yet). Just love it cannot wait for my next one :-)

Cruise Critic should be renamed Cruise Crazies. I’m guilty of stalking the boards. I even wake around 4:30 on Sat and Sunday and watch the ships sail in. Then at 4 watch them sail out. My kids tell me it’s like watching paint dry. Lol. It keeps me happy. At least until our next cruise in Aug.

How about you??;p

Why else would I be here right now? LOL ;p

How about you??;p

SORRY ABOUT THE b Out y at end of post,,,it is just a typo damn fat fingers.

I read the boards every day and always learn something new