$500 Spa Raffle?

For our upcoming cruise, this occurs at 4:30 on embarkation day. This coincides with the sailaway party which is 4:30-5:30. Given this is our first family cruise, I’m much more interested in the sailaway party.

My question is whether the spa raffle thing is worthwhile for my wife (who will eventually book a spa appointment) and if it’s quick if she chooses to go? Like could she meet me & the kids on the upper deck at 4:40? Or is it a long drawn out process that makes you miss the sailaway? Any input appreciated!

The ones that I have attended lasted 15-20 minutes. They usually draw 2-3 winners and it’s done. Prior to the drawing time the have some activities and are answering questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, the $500 amount is the TOTAL they give out among all the drawings. Two summers ago I won the Grand Prize and I want to say it was $150 towards a spa service ON A PORT DAY. So just know that there are restrictions and if you have plans for all the port days it may not be worth it.

On a recent Brilliance cruise, we went to the raffle ( only about 40 people there). The $500 was divided into two $250 certificates. It lasted maybe 20 minutes. So, Yes, your wife should be able to go to the raffle and then meet you to enjoy sail away.

enjoy the cruise

M