Aurea vs Fantastica Experience

ranchette

It depends.....

Aurea offers the following which Fanatastica DOES NOT

Priority Boarding

SPA Access (Thermal)

2 free massages

Private Sundeck and Bar (Aurea passengers only)

My Choice Dining

Also remember...you will still be paying a 15% service charge on the listed price of all drinks with the "Drinks on Us" promotion.

What exactly do you get with Spa access with the Aurea package? I realize you pay for massages after the first one but are there other charges for using the Turkish baths, tanning booths, thalassotherapy baths etc.?

What exactly do you get with Spa access with the Aurea package? I realize you pay for massages after the first one but are there other charges for using the Turkish baths, tanning booths, thalassotherapy baths etc.?

No extra charge, that is what the spa pass includes.

I knew that for the way I like to cruise there's just no way I can do anything below Aurea. Unlimited drinks and freely selecting my dining time are essential, for me.

• 2 months later...
No extra charge, that is what the spa pass includes.

I knew that for the way I like to cruise there's just no way I can do anything below Aurea. Unlimited drinks and freely selecting my dining time are essential, for me.

so do you still have to pay the 15% service charge on the unlimited drinks package ?

We did Aurea last spring but have booked Fantastica this spring. We also chose to upgrade to the Deluxe drink package. The only thing we will really miss is the private sundeck. However we couldn't justify $800 more just for that benefit.

We did Aurea last spring but have booked Fantastica this spring. We also chose to upgrade to the Deluxe drink package. The only thing we will really miss is the private sundeck. However we couldn't justify $800 more just for that benefit.

Thanks for that feedback. We're booking the 2-bedroom suite and wondered how much the private sundeck would matter.