Diamond/Diamond Plus benefits for teens

I have tried searching for an answer, but haven't found one. Does anyone know what the benefits are for a teenager that is Diamond or Diamond Plus? I have called Crown & Anchor and was told they are the same as the adult benefits, but somehow I doubt the kids can get a BOGO on wine as an example.

Supposedly, there will be a list provided in the cabin once onboard, but I was wondering what to expect for the teen. Thanks so much.

I have tried searching for an answer, but haven't found one. Does anyone know what the benefits are for a teenager that is Diamond or Diamond Plus? I have called Crown & Anchor and was told they are the same as the adult benefits, but somehow I doubt the kids can get a BOGO on wine as an example.

Supposedly, there will be a list provided in the cabin once onboard, but I was wondering what to expect for the teen. Thanks so much.

Coupons for those under 18 are the same regardless of C&A level:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55875521&postcount=124

Not surprising that you were given incorrect information by the reps at Royal, although C&A are usually better than the regular reps.

I don’t remember what the 3-5 ages got, but the 6-8 kids got twistable crayons and 9-11 got a tote bag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good to know. My son received the twistable crayons a couple times on Anthem, but nothing consistent. He just turned 3 though, so maybe no official gifts for the under 3 D+ kids.

It is a bit frustrating how weak the children’s benefits are in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are the "kids presents" ?? thanks.

My then teenage daughter mainly received bags. Last time on the Harmony in the Med they said they don´t have anything and she got one of the insulated Harmony mugs. When she was younger we built up a Crayola collection :').

She´s now 18yo and going on her first cruise on her own (graduation present - and yes, she´s legally an adult here in Europe and she can go on a European cruise at this age). According to what I´ve read she should be eligable to get all adult C&A benefits on a European cruise including the 3 drink coupons.

steamboats