Specialty Restaurants on Konigsdam

We are on the Konigsdam in November. Does our three star mariner discount apply to the AlaCarte restaurants on board? Looking forward to our next cruise! Thank you.
Restaurants plural? Sel de Mer was the only a la carte when we were on the Kdam, and the discount does apply there. PG and Tamarind are fixed price. (If you're calling the Grand Dutch Cafe a specialty restaurant, I don't recall about a discount because we only bought small items there and didn't pay much attention to the price.) Edited by catl331

I thought there was more than one. We book the Pinnacle and Caneleto pre cruise.
Canaletto is fixed price too. Booking in advance you pay full price at C, PG, and T, and get the rebate on board. Now that I think about it, I think we did get a discount on non-alcoholic drinks at the Grand Dutch. Also the Explorations Cafe.

Oh, and Dinner at Culinary Arts Center used to be a la carte, but I'm pretty sure that's no longer offered.

Edited by catl331

Restaurants plural? Sel de Mer was the only a la carte when we were on the Kdam, and the discount does apply there. PG and Tamarind are fixed price. (If you're calling the Grand Dutch Cafe a specialty restaurant, I don't recall about a discount because we only bought small items there and didn't pay much attention to the price.)
All food in the Dutch Cafe is no charge. You only pay for the coffee drinks.

Yes, all the prepared food is free at Grand Dutch Cafe. If you buy the packaged waffle cookies on the counter, those have a charge - but why? The other a la carte dining IS Culinary Arts Center. A quick look on the HAL website will show you the dinner menu and the happy hour menu. The mariner discount percentages apply there on the food (not alcohol). Also, the discount applies at the Gelato place.

Sue/WDW1972

The other a la carte dining IS Culinary Arts Center. A quick look on the HAL website will show you the dinner menu and the happy hour menu.
Okay, I checked. When we were on the K in late 2016 the CAC dinner was fixed price, multi-course dinner - $39 with unlimited wine, $29 without the wine.

I remember reading that the fixed price dinner was a bust financially, and that they were going to discontinue it, but apparently a couple of months ago they changed it to a la carte instead. The menu now is nothing like it used to be! See thread https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2349893

Edited by catl331

Now apparently they've scrapped the a la carte and gone back to fixed price. This just posted this morning:

We just came off the Koningsdam a few days ago after completing a 24 day cruise on her. While we were aboard they had just changed the evening program. There no longer is a happy hour, but the menu remains the same but was priced at 15 dollars per person, and you could order as much as you wanted off the menu. We found it very enjoyable and a very good value.