Question - dining package with & without kid

We'd like to get the 3 night dining package for our June Oasis sailing. On the 1st or 2nd night courtesy reservation we'd like our daughter to join us. The other two nights would be a date night. Anyone have any experience on how to handle this when purchasing online?

If we select the 1st night for all 3 of us will we be locked in to having them all be the same?

Or do we book it for 2 when purchasing then add the kid to the 1st reservation upon embarkation?

Thanks for the help!

Thank you! Looking forward to Chops, Giovanni's & Sabor! (We're hoping for Giovanni's on that first night with the 10 yr old).

I would not waste one night of the dining package on Sabor. It’s ok for lunch but lacks for dinner. Either do a repeat visit to Chops or Giovanni’s or better yet try 150CP...it is spectacular.

I would choose Giovanni's, 150CP, and Izumi. I ate at all the specialty restaurants in February. We hated Chops (sides were comparable to the windjammer, steaks were gross and tasted better at every other restaurant, and service was slow) and Sabor is more of a lunch place. We were star class so we could eat at them whenever and we choose 150 CP and Giovanni's twice. Would have done Izumi, but we had reservations there our last night so we didn't know how good it was.