Why Doesn't Voyage Planner Give Start Times for Shore Excursions?

mnocket

It's hard to plan your day if you're booking a 4hr excursion and you don't know if it's morning or afternoon. I'm a first time Azamara cruiser. Other lines that I've sailed on show the times on the booking page. I know the times may shift due to ship's schedule, but if times change they let you know by leaving updated tickets in your cabin. I expected Azamara to do the same.

It's hard to plan your day if you're booking a 4hr excursion and you don't know if it's morning or afternoon. I'm a first time Azamara cruiser. Other lines that I've sailed on show the times on the booking page. I know the times may shift due to ship's schedule, but if times change they let you know by leaving updated tickets in your cabin. I expected Azamara to do the same.

Totally agree - you have to go through to do a dummy booking to get the times which is pretty dumb. I doubt the designers have actually planned voyages in reality or they would have spotted that flaw straight off.

Totally agree - you have to go through to do a dummy booking to get the times which is pretty dumb. I doubt the designers have actually planned voyages in reality or they would have spotted that flaw straight off.

Don't you have to complete the booking (i.e. pay deposit) before you can access Voyage Planner?

Hi mnocket,

The tour departure times do display in Voyage Planner. But you have to add the tour to your cart before you'll see a drop down menu with times from which to choose.

Hi mnocket,

The tour departure times do display in Voyage Planner. But you have to add the tour to your cart before you'll see a drop down menu with times from which to choose.

That is the whole point! We never had to add to cart to see the times before! So we make dummy bookings.

Hi mnocket,

But it’s a planner, we need to know the times before we can chose which item to put in the cart. It’s a nightmare as it currently is as you have to navigate back and forward from the cart and given how unreliable the IT of the planner is, often get thrown out and error codes in the process so have to try and start again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

But it’s a planner, we need to know the times before we can chose which item to put in the cart. It’s a nightmare as it currently is as you have to navigate back and forward from the cart and given how unreliable the IT of the planner is, often get thrown out and error codes in the process so have to try and start again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good point. I’ll pass this feedback along to our web team. Thank you!

If I click on View E Brochure, the descriptions include the times.

example https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/ebrochure/excursions.php?ship=PR&date=2018-10-28&currency=USD

The problem is the only document that has 100% accuracy is the Voyage Planner

Thanks Bonnie for escalating

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The problem is the only document that has 100% accuracy is the Voyage Planner

Thanks Bonnie for escalating

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The team is also escalating to correct the shorex e-brochure as well. I've been asked to itemize the types of problems I've read about the e-brochure here on CC. If you, or others, want to help me it would be much appreciated ;)

Hi mnocket,

Thanks Bonnie. That helps, but it would be much easier to see the times as you are "planning" your excursions before you add them to the cart.