*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

This guy’s lounge chairs are bought and paid for. Towels were there an hour before he was, and they were placed there by the pool attendant [emoji15]

4ee9c25f07c9dece73f50a6ae12c3d15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other news, it’s a lovely sunny day and I’ll be relaxing here at the Beach Pool all day ☀️☀️☀️

bcb5b51980c3974adbdbcfed17531101.jpg

Oh, and I think I said I’d be dining at Chops tonight? Our reservation is actually for tomorrow night. It’s lobster night in the MDR so that’s where we are headed [emoji4]

This guy’s lounge chairs are bought and paid for. Towels were there an hour before he was, and they were placed there by the pool attendant [emoji15]

Wow, nice service by the pool attendant! I wonder if that option is available in my Cruise Planner now.;)

Wow, nice service by the pool attendant! I wonder if that option is available in my Cruise Planner now.;)

Lol maybe!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh, and I think I said I’d be dining at Chops tonight? Our reservation is actually for tomorrow night. It’s lobster night in the MDR so that’s where we are headed [emoji4]

I can't help you keep your dining schedule straight. I only track ships.;)

I can't help you keep your dining schedule straight. I only track ships.;)

There MUST be an app for that [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Maybe they do some special seating by the pool if you are Star class or at Pinnacle level? Can you imagine if they started allowing people to pay for reserved seating at the pool? With as much as they charge for cabanas on Labadee, and the fact that people are always willing to pay for those, I bet they would sell all of the seats by the pool. Perhaps I'll just be quiet now so I don't give them any ideas. ;)

Thanks for the live thread! It's fun to read! :)

This post is for the Pool Bag obsessed...

I have at least 6 pool bags, but I’m always looking for that “perfect” bag. You know, the one that holds everything, stays relatively dry, is washable and keeps everything inside cool, like my lip balm and iPhone [emoji41]

Here is my current favourite that meets all of the criteria listed above

43988b293a9863f0fdfa3d99127f7cf0.jpg

Where was said pool bag acquired please? Asking for wifey who has mentioned every criteria you listed as a "must have".

Thanks in advance

Loving the updates. :-)

Maybe they do some special seating by the pool if you are Star class or at Pinnacle level? Can you imagine if they started allowing people to pay for reserved seating at the pool? With as much as they charge for cabanas on Labadee, and the fact that people are always willing to pay for those, I bet they would sell all of the seats by the pool. Perhaps I'll just be quiet now so I don't give them any ideas. ;)

Don’t give Royal any ideas:eek:

Honestly, if there was an opportunity to pay for a deck chair in a prime poolside location (legitimately of course) I’m pretty sure I’d do it on sea days. For anyone who loves to be out by the pool on sea days, the value of not having to rush out there at the crack of humanity is appealing [emoji848]

I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon, but it would be yet another revenue stream for RCI .....

Where was said pool bag acquired please? Asking for wifey who has mentioned every criteria you listed as a "must have".

Thanks in advance

Loving the updates. :-)

There is also this cute little bag that can be purchased separately- I keep my phone, seapass, lip balm etc in here...

1afe367ad8b029d19af25da627aaf3ad.jpg

• Like 1

Don’t give Royal any ideas:eek:

Trust me, when it comes to sucking every cent outta their guests, they do just fine on their own [emoji23] lol

Honestly, if there was an opportunity to pay for a deck chair in a prime poolside location (legitimately of course) I’m pretty sure I’d do it on sea days. For anyone who loves to be out by the pool on sea days, the value of not having to rush out there at the crack of humanity is appealing [emoji848]

I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon, but it would be yet another revenue stream for RCI .....

It's not poolside, but NCL already does this with their Vibe Beach Club concept. It's an interesting idea, and I toyed with the idea of purchasing it on my last Breakaway cruise, and it seems popular. I wouldn't be too shocked if RCI followed suit and introduced a similar concept of a pay extra premium sun deck with hot tubs and wait staff.

It's not poolside, but NCL already does this with their Vibe Beach Club concept. It's an interesting idea, and I toyed with the idea of purchasing it on my last Breakaway cruise, and it seems popular. I wouldn't be too shocked if RCI followed suit and introduced a similar concept of a pay extra premium sun deck with hot tubs and wait staff.

They have Sunbeds that you can rent/Pay for on Anthem

ga_v5riJFXf7ao00d9L2YDCtkx40oKh_q2zkYbqramel0RESV94AQ6_0Yx_XYS_h5PngrrUJ7NaD8yd52DweU89HUpeD73NOyQYjvZbm9nBOuhV1sZ-aJCOp19xwOScG3kx2MjMFvTeeVmRQDgxmbIggn3rkRWapp9ll4chGwndmfOHEA4W_mG9ShMxQKwSYlAt8Qt1BKSv4b1GTYr-Zci9edShZihL5s_vo2N9YZRLi9HG1dNjzGpBIgskCh63vd3jVGvs0ajVHD28opPonpLjxF9z7f3ug7io4OQaTVEaFqGJkzzDZDNfqD7B-EtqKyW4W2nKCBsQUvKEblNhxiYvo69xRVbK4b3cnccrkBC8A2NskRgA16G9dMMzZW12oTl1M-JO4GPBrmujwCoC84fSLzyWmyah3aq2m_XNKC52aoeYxwToElor1d9z780QSyIHa7fmXRSOSBjVEP2n3JiaTy-KDYBj98yGye1Fa3QRuoptxDvpV2_mCG3ZkVxRW2tdXzXHVMVFEWUcVHzb9itNO0-BPWu-ZUZL4E-9C9kH_i5BC2RbEiikWOloMOMvjkUtnyRlIdLw-c7Pd26tt_wlB4VD61p7Dp9OZEWVLre0Cfi41djLss1JhKzDB0Iv84h8hUL_pPrD12v8McXTuWhXzw4S_KwrQ=w300-h400-no

Not exactly poolside but REALLY close to the North Star Bar and a great view

dp

They have Sunbeds that you can rent/Pay for on Anthem

ga_v5riJFXf7ao00d9L2YDCtkx40oKh_q2zkYbqramel0RESV94AQ6_0Yx_XYS_h5PngrrUJ7NaD8yd52DweU89HUpeD73NOyQYjvZbm9nBOuhV1sZ-aJCOp19xwOScG3kx2MjMFvTeeVmRQDgxmbIggn3rkRWapp9ll4chGwndmfOHEA4W_mG9ShMxQKwSYlAt8Qt1BKSv4b1GTYr-Zci9edShZihL5s_vo2N9YZRLi9HG1dNjzGpBIgskCh63vd3jVGvs0ajVHD28opPonpLjxF9z7f3ug7io4OQaTVEaFqGJkzzDZDNfqD7B-EtqKyW4W2nKCBsQUvKEblNhxiYvo69xRVbK4b3cnccrkBC8A2NskRgA16G9dMMzZW12oTl1M-JO4GPBrmujwCoC84fSLzyWmyah3aq2m_XNKC52aoeYxwToElor1d9z780QSyIHa7fmXRSOSBjVEP2n3JiaTy-KDYBj98yGye1Fa3QRuoptxDvpV2_mCG3ZkVxRW2tdXzXHVMVFEWUcVHzb9itNO0-BPWu-ZUZL4E-9C9kH_i5BC2RbEiikWOloMOMvjkUtnyRlIdLw-c7Pd26tt_wlB4VD61p7Dp9OZEWVLre0Cfi41djLss1JhKzDB0Iv84h8hUL_pPrD12v8McXTuWhXzw4S_KwrQ=w300-h400-no

Not exactly poolside but REALLY close to the North Star Bar and a great view

dp

I didn’t know this and I was on Anthem in January [emoji15]