*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

That is my present location. And I am not even depending on satellites to figure that out.;):D

Haha [emoji23] I’m sure you’re not!!! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone interested in looking at pictures of previous cruises, other land vacations, my life, selfies, and my cat, feel free to visit my Instagram page ( its private, but I’ll add you). Find me @ckrobyn [emoji16]

Thank you for sharing your cruise Robyn! I did a live feed from Harmony first of April and loved it! What a great keepsake when you finish. Enjoy it all!!! Will be coming along. Your family is just lovely.

Thank you for sharing your cruise Robyn! I did a live feed from Harmony first of April and loved it! What a great keepsake when you finish. Enjoy it all!!! Will be coming along. Your family is just lovely.

Thanks so much! I really enjoy doing LIVE reviews, however I took a hiatus from them on my last 2 cruises (Adventure in November 2017, and Anthem in January 2018), so I decided I’d get back at it on this one! I know how much I enjoy reading LIVE reviews when I’m landlocked [emoji16]

BTW, don't pass up the secondary water show, Splish Splash. It is as good as the main aqua show and better than the secondary show on Allure. But I much preferred Allure's Mamma Mia to Oasis' CATS.

I see you found my post about the "secret sitting" area on the other thread.

Want to know anything else about this ship?:)

BTW, don't pass up the secondary water show, Splish Splash. It is as good as the main aqua show and better than the secondary show on Allure. But I much preferred Allure's Mamma Mia to Oasis' CATS.

I see you found my post about the "secret sitting" area on the other thread.

Want to know anything else about this ship?:)

Yes! Tell me everything you can - you always seem to know “little known facts”[emoji3]

We really enjoyed Mama Mia, and have heard Cats is either love it, or leave it, literally.

Good tip about the secondary water show - will watch it for sure.

Yes! Tell me everything you can - you always seem to know “little known facts”[emoji3]

Yeah, my head is full of little known facts..... that few people care anything about. <shrug>

Yeah, my head is full of little known facts..... that few people care anything about. <shrug>

Wow! That’s at least one thing we have in common [emoji5]I’ve been known to clear categories in Jeopardy.

If you ever plan to sleep in don't be surprised if Captain Claus wakes you up with in-room announcements at 9 am. Also he gives great weather forecasts on channel 14.

Thanks for the tip! I’m usually an early riser anyways, but isn’t there a way to turn off the volume in the cabin, or do Captain’s announcements come through in spite of that?

Thanks for the tip! I’m usually an early riser anyways, but isn’t there a way to turn off the volume in the cabin, or do Captain’s announcements come through in spite of that?

I've never seen a volume control on Oasis class ships.

I've never seen a volume control on Oasis class ships.

Alrighty then lol! I hope the announcements don’t start tooooo early!!! [emoji15]

Decisions!!! Trying to decide between Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom never been. Not much of a ride person, but want to go once.

If you’ve never been to either park, and you’re not much of a ride person, I’d suggest Animal Kingdom. There are rides there as well, but much more to do than Magic Kingdom. That being said, you gotta see the castle at MK at least once in your lifetime! [emoji6]

If you’ve never been to either park, and you’re not much of a ride person, I’d suggest Animal Kingdom. There are rides there as well, but much more to do than Magic Kingdom. That being said, you gotta see the castle at MK at least once in your lifetime! [emoji6]

I think we are headed to Animal Kingdom, my sister in law has it all mapped out for us. We will just have to plan another cruise out of Orlando. lol Thanks for your input.

After I finish this Cosmo, or maybe the next one, I am going to have to give some thought to dragging my a$$ off of this balcony and do some packing. Life is already starting to be suck.

I figured you would be running up to Port Canaveral and jumping on Oasis.

Edited by Host Clarea