Cruise Planner showing Pre-Gold status

Mine has the correct point total overall, but the wrong point total per cruise (and the 2 don’t add up). One of my 7 night cruises says 1 point, for example, but all 7 that I should have are accounted for in the point total, so I haven’t bothered to call them about it, but I do wonder if someday that will cause a problem for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone having issues with cruise planner? Usually when I log in, I see my crown and anchor number and under it says Diamond. When I logged in today to look at excursions, it says 0 points, Pre-Gold.

Try this: hit "refresh". That should fix it. 😊

Mine has the correct point total overall, but the wrong point total per cruise (and the 2 don’t add up). One of my 7 night cruises says 1 point, for example, but all 7 that I should have are accounted for in the point total, so I haven’t bothered to call them about it, but I do wonder if someday that will cause a problem for me.

When was that cruise?

If that one point cruise was prior to Jan.2011 it actually meant it was a one cruise point under the old C&A points system and you should have had a conversion done in the above month converting that to the current points of nights cruised.

Anyone having issues with cruise planner? Usually when I log in, I see my crown and anchor number and under it says Diamond. When I logged in today to look at excursions, it says 0 points, Pre-Gold.

It happened to both of my wife and I accounts one time, we just log out and about 10 minutes later log back in and saw our points and status back.

When was that cruise?

If that one point cruise was prior to Jan.2011 it actually meant it was a one cruise point under the old C&A points system and you should have had a conversion done in the above month converting that to the current points of nights cruised.

It was in 2004, that must be why. There is another one now that says it was on Jan 21, 2011 but has the correct points. I’m glad to know there is a valid reason for it so I don’t have to worry about it.

It was in 2004, that must be why. There is another one now that says it was on Jan 21, 2011 but has the correct points. I’m glad to know there is a valid reason for it so I don’t have to worry about it.

VCEM026!VALLE-31287_d.jpg

I'm still seeing this issue. All of my past cruises are listed, but on the dashboard it shows 0 total points and "pre-gold" status. Fortunately I don't have a cruise for ~50 days, so plenty of time for this to be fixed.

(Royal's website and IT in general is appallingly bad)

This has happened to me periodically, and when it does show points the point total and level are wrong, but the emails i receive from RC always have the correct point total and level shown at the bottom.