Dining package

Hi thinking of booking the 3 night dining package. If I get on the ship a d I am not able to get the dining times I want can I cancel it and if so will it go back as on-board credit or back on the card that I paid off?

Hi thinking of booking the 3 night dining package. If I get on the ship a d I am not able to get the dining times I want can I cancel it and if so will it go back as on-board credit or back on the card that I paid off?

I did the ultimate dinning package, and once I board went to 150 Central Park, and they. were able to make all my reservations for the week. I would say 99% of the times were open. for what I wanted.

I'm not sure if it applies to this dining package, but when I inquired regarding the BOGO dinner package, I was told that I would incur a $10 fee if cancelled less than 24 hours.

I'm not sure if it applies to this dining package, but when I inquired regarding the BOGO dinner package, I was told that I would incur a $10 fee if cancelled less than 24 hours.

They have posted that 'threat' forever, but I don't know anyone who has ever been charged.

They gave us some flexibility on IOTS with bogo when the second night only had 9:30 available. Said could book any other night of cruise which made it easier

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They gave us some flexibility on IOTS with bogo when the second night only had 9:30 available. Said could book any other night of cruise which made it easier

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good to know.

I am interested in knowing how much they charge for children if I buy the dining package? I have one child that will eat a fair amount and one that has a sensory and texture disorder that will probably only eat chicken tenders the entire cruise. My other one can certainly find something she will eat. They are 7,9,&11. I hate to pay full price for them but they do not care to go to the kids club. What would my options be?

I am interested in knowing how much they charge for children if I buy the dining package? I have one child that will eat a fair amount and one that has a sensory and texture disorder that will probably only eat chicken tenders the entire cruise. My other one can certainly find something she will eat. They are 7,9,&11. I hate to pay full price for them but they do not care to go to the kids club. What would my options be?

Kids 6-12 can eat for $10 in the specialty restaurants.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/dining-packages

This is not standard throughout the fleet.

Oasis class ships, for example, charge half the adult price.

On Allure it was $10 per child. Also, was not charged for 2 kids (3rd was almost 4 years old) lunch at Giovanni's and don't know why, but not complaining. Took care of the waiter with a nice tip.