Carnival Question Adult Scavenger Hunt

Wow, I did a scavenger hunt on the Freedom and it was NOT like this. We had teams and were given a list of items to find around the ship and one member of your team had to be in the picture and only ONE phone was used for taking pictures. Had to get creative on some and so glad that we had some younger ones with us because running up & down those stairs got old fast! We won a deck of cards and a SOS but we had a blast (about the other I have no idea!).

Wow, I did a scavenger hunt on the Freedom and it was NOT like this. We had teams and were given a list of items to find around the ship and one member of your team had to be in the picture and only ONE phone was used for taking pictures. Had to get creative on some and so glad that we had some younger ones with us because running up & down those stairs got old fast! We won a deck of cards and a SOS but we had a blast (about the other I have no idea!).

That sounds like the digital scavenger hunt. They had both when I was on Freedom. Digital was a port day afternoon. Adult was around midnight in the bar on deck 4.

Like Greg said, the digital scavenger hunt is way different.

It definitely isn’t the game for your if you’re easily embarrassed.

then bringing a bald man on stage and having everyone (quite literally everyone) kiss him...

That happened to me;p I liked THAT part

The one time I attended an adult only quest on Carnival I stayed for 20 minutes, and the most risque item they asked for was an AARP card......?????

Thinking it started earlier in the evening. Those are not really worth attending.

When they start around midnight now that is another story:)

You dont have to participate. We had plenty of people on each team who actively participated. Some people on our team just watched and laughed but no one has to do anything other than that if they dont want to. I was actually surprised that I participated the way I did. Ok I'm done no more. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone done it? What do you need to find? It sounds like a lot of fun from reading Fun Times.

Also does anyone know if you want to purchase a spa pass or anything to use the steam room on the Inspiration?

Thanks

I participated in one on The Breeze a couple of years ago and it was an absolute blast!! It was my most favorite adult fun time. It is definately not for the shy types or anyone who embarrasses or gets offended easily. All I will say is that I had on a skirt and top when I arrived and left wearing a male teammates clothes - and he wearing mine, bra and all !! Needless to say our team won; but every single person there had the best time. It was so much fun!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app