Celebrity Account Terms

cluso

OBN-ONB Credits PCP

Does anyone know what this means on your Celebrity account? I went to guest relations and they just blew it off saying it was an accounting term. Well, yeah, I knew that. Just wanted to know what it meant because I had two lines of this with $$ credits that I was not expecting. I wanted to see how I earned it...:confused:

It was not from my TA.

I know the first part is the non refundable part. It is the middle and last part I don’t know. All the TA credit is already accounted for. This was extra money for us.

I know the first part is the non refundable part. It is the middle and last part I don’t know. All the TA credit is already accounted for. This was extra money for us.

Don't count on it. I noticed when looking at our booking on my account a credit for $400 which I could not understand. Called them up and they said it was just an error on their part and I had no on board credit.

Give them a call and confirm what you see is what you get.

Normally these codes appear once you are on board, so I will venture a guess the OP is currently cruising.

Celebrity provided OBC can be accessed pre-cruise, while TA-supplied money usually show in one’s account on the third or fourth day.

Normally these codes appear once you are on board, so I will venture a guess the OP is currently cruising.

Celebrity provided OBC can be accessed pre-cruise, while TA-supplied money usually show in one’s account on the third or fourth day.

Got it. Thank you. I've got confirmations of the TA OBC via email (always get stuff in writing!)

OBN-ONB Credits PCP

Does anyone know what this means on your Celebrity account? I went to guest relations and they just blew it off saying it was an accounting term. Well, yeah, I knew that. Just wanted to know what it meant because I had two lines of this with $$ credits that I was not expecting. I wanted to see how I earned it...:confused:

It was not from my TA.

We asked this question several cruises ago and were told that "ONB Credits PCP"

stands for "Onboard Credits Pre-Cruise Promo". Hope this helps.

Mike and Mary